“A goal without a date is just a dream” – Milton Erickson
What’s On this week ending 30th July 2017
- We will be releasing a podcast with Tracy Hall from Excelling in Direct Sales. Subscribe to never miss an episode. New Episode will be found on your podcast player of choice or Click here to catch up on WBS Podcast and Upcoming.
- On Monday the 24th July, Podcast interview with Jessica Cleary from Hopscotch & Harmony – Child, Teen and Family Psychology about Mindful Parenting for Mums in Business. If you have a question you would like me to ask Jessica or Liz (below) please email email@example.com with your question.
- On Tuesday the 25th July will be interviewing at Liz Thompson from Caliba.
- More Updates about the WBS networking event in Berwick on the 4th of August.
- More inspiration during the week for the WBS Network
- Announcing the SAVE the DATE for the WBS Networking Event in Point Cook.
- and lots more
Behind the scenes this week I’ll be working on the next issue of the WBS Magazine – OUT SOON!
“All dreams become true if we have the courage to pursue them” – Walt Disney
Let’s do this!
Cazzandra Bell // CEO & Founder
Join the WBS Network
Search for a Business on the WBS Directory
WHAT TO READ NEXT
WBS Podcast Episode 20 – Why You Should Never Fake It Until You Make ItDr. Vesna Grubacevic is driven by making a profound difference and has dedicated her life to empowering others. She …Read More »
How Courageous Fearless and Purpose Driven Business Women Impact SocietyLaunched in November 2018! A collaboration book featuring business women from Women’s Business Society “How Courageous Fearless and Purpose …Read More »
WBS Podcast Episode 19 – How to Write Content that Attracts Your Ideal ClientIn this episode, we talk to Kirsten Flavell, founder of Map Your Brand, about how to write content that attracts …Read More »
How to Overcome ProcrastinationWhen was the last time you put off doing something that you said you would do? Do you drag your …Read More »
Meet Dr. Vesna Grubacevic from QtMy business is Qt, which stands for Quantum Transformations. We offer highly personalised NLP, Hypnotherapy and Qt respecti ® consultations, …Read More »
WBS Magazine Issue 6Welcome to the Sixth issue of the WBS Magazine! Grab yourself a coffee, put your feet up and enjoy WBS …Read More »
WBS Podcast Episode 18 – Tips to Grow Your BusinessOur guest for episode 18 is Katarina Nave of SGP ConsultingRead More »
WBS Interview – Judith McDonaldMeet Judith McDonald from Travel Managers Tell us about your business I work with both leisure and corporate clients in …Read More »
Meet Frances from The Conscientious Cook.Meet Frances from The Conscientious Cook. Frances is “The Conscientious Cook”. She is a passionate advocate for health …Read More »
Meet Mary-Ann Di Ienno from ArbonneWhat’s the best advice you have received in business that you wish to pass on to our readers? That if …Read More »