Welcome to Womens Business Society!
I am the founder of Women’s Business Society (WBS). I know the challenges & rewards that come with start-ups and running a business. I started WBS as I am incredibly passionate about promoting & connecting female entrepreneurs; to give them a platform and network to boost their business.
EXCITING NEWS: WBS has launched internationally. What does that mean for you? You can now connect with women around the globe. By listing your business you have many opportunities to promote, connect & collaborate.
Joining the WBS network gives you access to a directory to list your business and find other businesses, to attend networking events with expert entrepreneur speakers, post jobs for free, and access to our business library. The speakers at our events are all members of WBS, so you may have the opportunity to speak at one of our events or become a host in your local area! We interview all new members to help promote your business to others in our large network.
Womens Business Society is a directory of businesses either owned, co-owned or managed by women within Australia and now internationally (NEW). These talented women have all taken the brave step to start their own business and making their dreams a reality.
Womens Business Society is a community of savvy business women supporting each other, taking action and getting results in business. We are focused and determined women ready to take on challenges and we keep moving forward to create a business we envision to build the future we want.
Together we are stronger.
We have a vibrant social media network which is an excellent platform to promote your business
Put you on the map
Our directory can help put your business on the map, just like hundreds of other businesses already have
Be selected/nominated for Businesswoman of the Month. Each winner receives a digital certificate & a free featured listing for 30 days
We run networking events, free for our members. Contact us if you want to run an event or become a speaker.
This is the difference between business success & failure. We connect you to people who can help you shine
We give members FREE job listings on our fully featured Job Board & Applicant Tracking System
Share your story
Share your story with our community. Putting a face to a business is one of the most effective ways of getting new customers
We have partnered with incredible people to bring you the best tools on the web to help you succeed
If you are a woman in business, get on board!
What to read next
- In this episode, we talk to Psychologist Jessica Cleary, Director & Principal Psychologist of Hopscotch & Harmony about Mindful Parenting …Read More »
- Negotiis Property is a different type of real estate agency. Although we offer the similar services of a typical agent …Read More »
- Emma Murnane is an expert on the impacts & benefits of promotional products, and in this episode, she passes on some …Read More »
- In one of our best episodes yet, Emma Borg from Unique Phoenix dives deep into one of the most crucial …Read More »
- Meet Maree Sortino from The Social Secret The Social Secret is my pride and joy! I had been working …Read More »
- In episode 8, Obu from Smart Money Solutions shares invaluable tips and insights that will help you with strategies to reach …Read More »
- As a copywriter, it’s my job to make your business sound better. I write websites, brochures, books, and blogs that …Read More »
- The Social Secret shares 5 Top Social Media Tips for small businesses.Read More »
- This week Carolyn from EmpowerKin Kinesiology shares her Stress Relieving Techniques Using Kinesiology. Kinesiology is the science of energy …Read More »
- Making Your Inconsistent Income Your Friend with Budgeting123 Budgeting123 helps individuals and families to plan their household savings and spending …Read More »