Welcome to Womens Business Society!
I am the founder of Women’s Business Society (WBS). I know the challenges & rewards that come with start-ups and running a business. I started WBS as I am incredibly passionate about promoting & connecting female entrepreneurs; to give them a platform and network to boost their business.
EXCITING NEWS: WBS has launched internationally. What does that mean for you? You can now connect with women around the globe. By listing your business you have many opportunities to promote, connect & collaborate.
Joining the WBS network gives you access to a directory to list your business and find other businesses, to attend networking events with expert entrepreneur speakers, post jobs for free, and access to our business library. The speakers at our events are all members of WBS, so you may have the opportunity to speak at one of our events or become a host in your local area! We interview all new members to help promote your business to others in our large network.
Womens Business Society is a directory of businesses either owned, co-owned or managed by women within Australia and now internationally (NEW). These talented women have all taken the brave step to start their own business and making their dreams a reality.
Womens Business Society is a community of savvy business women supporting each other, taking action and getting results in business. We are focused and determined women ready to take on challenges and we keep moving forward to create a business we envision to build the future we want.
Together we are stronger.
We have a vibrant social media network which is an excellent platform to promote your business
Put you on the map
Our directory can help put your business on the map, just like hundreds of other businesses already have
Be selected/nominated for Businesswoman of the Month. Each winner receives a digital certificate & a free featured listing for 30 days
We run networking events, free for our members. Contact us if you want to run an event or become a speaker.
This is the difference between business success & failure. We connect you to people who can help you shine
We give members FREE job listings on our fully featured Job Board & Applicant Tracking System
Share your story
Share your story with our community. Putting a face to a business is one of the most effective ways of getting new customers
We have partnered with incredible people to bring you the best tools on the web to help you succeed
If you are a woman in business, get on board!
What to read next
- Wednesday Weekly Facebook #WBSLIVE Inner Rhythm talks about developing confidence in this video. You can read all …Read More »
- In this not to be missed episode, we talk about branding with branding expert Liz Thompson, owner of Caliba. Branding …Read More »
- Slow down and enjoy life!Read More »
- Leanne Vandeligt from Nurture Weightloss Wellness talks about - How to fit in self-care and movement whilst juggling work and …Read More »
- Weekly Facebook #WBSLIVE Karen Kennedy from Bookit Bookkeeping talks about - Start the new FY on the right foot.Read More »
- Weekly Facebook #WBSLIVE Samantha talks about - Becoming an author & building your online profile. Samantha Jansen is the founder …Read More »
- Customer Service & Follow Up with Tracey Hall from Excelling in Direct SalesRead More »
- Meet Androulla from Empower Beyond Androulla Sakkas, the Founder of EmpowerBeyond with over 20 years’ experience working with businesses to …Read More »
- "A goal without a date is just a dream" - Milton Erickson WHAT'S ON THIS WEEK ENDING 30TH JULY 2017Read More »
- Meet Ziggy Clements founder of Artz Collective Why and when did you start your own business? The Artz Collective was …Read More »