The Week That Was
It has been an exciting and busy week here at the Womens Business Society. Here is a snippet of what has been going on. You can also visit us on Instagram,Twitter,Google+, LinkedIn, Facebook to keep up to date on what is going on within the WBS community.
We kicked off Monday with WBS Book of the week
Introduced new members
Every week we highlight a women in business so you can meet the women behind the logo. We want you to connect and understand what drives these savvy business women.
I have the pleasure to introduce you to our WBS Member Dewinta from Dewinta Dandot Photography.
Join Event – Free pop up Coworking/Colearning Open day
Check out Video – . Bizbuddyhub speaking at Joanne Ryan MP Future Cities Forum about the vision for Bizbuddyhub and why we “Live Local, Work Local and Love Local” BizBuddyHub vision coworking and commuting for outer metro areas
Shared Courses at WBS.
Check them out!
These courses are run by women who specialise in working with women in business.
They have the tools they know you need to help grow your business.
Special Mention for D-Elle Designs on social media and a blog post on the website.
Check out how you can get a special mention as a $1 listing or non member. Here at WBS we are all about Women in Business. We want to ensure everyone has a voice and a chance to shine.
Don’t forget Thursday Business Tag day on
Events shared on social media
Take advantage of being able to list your event on www.wbsociety.com and shared on all social media WBS community platforms.
Articles collected from the world of media read by us shared with YOU!
Social media shares for
and many more on WBS Social Media
and the list goes on…… So many shares, promoting, meetings, collaborations, new connections and lots of work done here at the Womens Business Society.
Don’t forget to tell your friends about all of us. Every time you search and call a women in business you change the future of small business growth for women in Australia. We need your help to spread the word and help make a difference in the life of small business owners.
Next week we will be announcing March’ WBS Business Woman of the Month so watch out for WINNER.
Want to list on WBS and become a WBS member? – Start Here
Womens Business Society Team
What to read next
- Grab yourself a coffee, put your feet up and enjoy WBS Magazine Issue 3! This issue is jam-packed with articles …Read More »
- Wednesday Weekly Facebook #WBSLIVE Inner Rhythm talks about developing confidence in this video. You can read all …Read More »
- In this not to be missed episode, we talk about branding with branding expert Liz Thompson, owner of Caliba. Branding …Read More »
- Slow down and enjoy life!Read More »
- Leanne Vandeligt from Nurture Weightloss Wellness talks about - How to fit in self-care and movement whilst juggling work and …Read More »
- Weekly Facebook #WBSLIVE Karen Kennedy from Bookit Bookkeeping talks about - Start the new FY on the right foot.Read More »
- Weekly Facebook #WBSLIVE Samantha talks about - Becoming an author & building your online profile. Samantha Jansen is the founder …Read More »
- Customer Service & Follow Up with Tracey Hall from Excelling in Direct SalesRead More »
- Meet Androulla from Empower Beyond Androulla Sakkas, the Founder of EmpowerBeyond with over 20 years’ experience working with businesses to …Read More »
- "A goal without a date is just a dream" - Milton Erickson WHAT'S ON THIS WEEK ENDING 30TH JULY 2017Read More »