The Week That Was
It has been an exciting and busy week here at the Womens Business Society. Here is a snippet of what has been going on. You can also visit us on Instagram,Twitter,Google+, LinkedIn, Facebook to keep up to date on what is going on within the WBS community.
We kicked off Monday with WBS Book of the week
Introduced new members
Every week we highlight a women in business so you can meet the women behind the logo. We want you to connect and understand what drives these savvy business women.
I have the pleasure to introduce you to our WBS Member Dewinta from Dewinta Dandot Photography.
Join Event – Free pop up Coworking/Colearning Open day
Check out Video – . Bizbuddyhub speaking at Joanne Ryan MP Future Cities Forum about the vision for Bizbuddyhub and why we “Live Local, Work Local and Love Local” BizBuddyHub vision coworking and commuting for outer metro areas
Shared Courses at WBS.
Check them out!
These courses are run by women who specialise in working with women in business.
They have the tools they know you need to help grow your business.
Special Mention for D-Elle Designs on social media and a blog post on the website.
Check out how you can get a special mention as a $1 listing or non member. Here at WBS we are all about Women in Business. We want to ensure everyone has a voice and a chance to shine.
Don’t forget Thursday Business Tag day on
Events shared on social media
Take advantage of being able to list your event on www.wbsociety.com and shared on all social media WBS community platforms.
Articles collected from the world of media read by us shared with YOU!
Social media shares for
and many more on WBS Social Media
and the list goes on…… So many shares, promoting, meetings, collaborations, new connections and lots of work done here at the Womens Business Society.
Don’t forget to tell your friends about all of us. Every time you search and call a women in business you change the future of small business growth for women in Australia. We need your help to spread the word and help make a difference in the life of small business owners.
Next week we will be announcing March’ WBS Business Woman of the Month so watch out for WINNER.
Want to list on WBS and become a WBS member? – Start Here
Womens Business Society Team
What to read next
- In one of our best episodes yet, Emma Borg from Unique Phoenix dives deep into one of the most crucial …Read More »
- Meet Maree Sortino from The Social Secret The Social Secret is my pride and joy! I had been working …Read More »
- In episode 8, Obu from Smart Money Solutions shares invaluable tips and insights that will help you with strategies to reach …Read More »
- As a copywriter, it’s my job to make your business sound better. I write websites, brochures, books, and blogs that …Read More »
- The Social Secret shares 5 Top Social Media Tips for small businesses.Read More »
- This week Carolyn from EmpowerKin Kinesiology shares her Stress Relieving Techniques Using Kinesiology. Kinesiology is the science of energy …Read More »
- Making Your Inconsistent Income Your Friend with Budgeting123 Budgeting123 helps individuals and families to plan their household savings and spending …Read More »
- Spending time on emotional health will create an amazing ripple effect in all areas of life. It will help you …Read More »
- Tracey Hall from Excelling In Direct Sales discusses - Leads, Sales and More - How to get leads, turn into sales …Read More »
- Grab yourself a coffee, put your feet up and enjoy WBS Magazine Issue 3! This issue is jam-packed with articles …Read More »