The Week That Was
It has been an exciting and busy week here at the Womens Business Society. Here is a snippet of what has been going on. You can also visit us on Instagram,Twitter,Google+, LinkedIn, Facebook to keep up to date on what is going on within the WBS community.
We kicked off Monday with WBS Book of the Week #6
Eleanor from Eleanor Conduit
WBS Interview – In 2 Life Fitness
I have the pleasure to introduce you to our WBS Member Carolyn from In 2 Life Fitness
Introduced new members
Check out Courses at WBS.
These courses are run by women who specialise in working with women in business.
They have the tools, they know you need to help grow your business.
Don’t forget Tuesday Business Tag day on
Events shared on social media
Take advantage of being able to list your event on www.wbsociety.com and shared on all social media WBS community platforms. Free for $5 listings and above.
Articles collected from the world of media read by us shared with YOU!
and the list goes on…… So many shares, promoting, meetings, collaborations, new connections and lots of work done here at the Womens Business Society.
Don’t forget to tell your friends about all of us. Every time you search and call a women in business you change the future of small business growth for women in Australia. We need your help to spread the word and help make a difference in the life of small business owners.
Want to list on WBS and become a WBS member? – Start Here
Womens Business Society Team
What to read next
- Dr. Vesna Grubacevic is driven by making a profound difference and has dedicated her life to empowering others. She …Read More »
- Launched in November 2018! A collaboration book featuring business women from Women’s Business Society “How Courageous Fearless and Purpose …Read More »
- In this episode, we talk to Kirsten Flavell, founder of Map Your Brand, about how to write content that attracts …Read More »
- When was the last time you put off doing something that you said you would do? Do you drag your …Read More »
- My business is Qt, which stands for Quantum Transformations. We offer highly personalised NLP, Hypnotherapy and Qt respecti ® consultations, …Read More »
- Welcome to the Sixth issue of the WBS Magazine! Grab yourself a coffee, put your feet up and enjoy WBS …Read More »
- Our guest for episode 18 is Katarina Nave of SGP ConsultingRead More »
- Meet Judith McDonald from Travel Managers Tell us about your business I work with both leisure and corporate clients in …Read More »
- Meet Frances from The Conscientious Cook. Frances is “The Conscientious Cook”. She is a passionate advocate for health …Read More »
- What’s the best advice you have received in business that you wish to pass on to our readers? That if …Read More »