The Week That Was
It has been an exciting and busy week here at the Womens Business Society. Here is a snippet of what has been going on. You can also visit us on Instagram,Twitter,Google+, LinkedIn, Facebook to keep up to date on what is going on within the WBS community.
We kicked off Monday with WBS Book of the Week #6
Eleanor from Eleanor Conduit
WBS Interview – In 2 Life Fitness
I have the pleasure to introduce you to our WBS Member Carolyn from In 2 Life Fitness
Introduced new members
Check out Courses at WBS.
These courses are run by women who specialise in working with women in business.
They have the tools, they know you need to help grow your business.
Don’t forget Tuesday Business Tag day on
Events shared on social media
Take advantage of being able to list your event on www.wbsociety.com and shared on all social media WBS community platforms. Free for $5 listings and above.
Articles collected from the world of media read by us shared with YOU!
and the list goes on…… So many shares, promoting, meetings, collaborations, new connections and lots of work done here at the Womens Business Society.
Don’t forget to tell your friends about all of us. Every time you search and call a women in business you change the future of small business growth for women in Australia. We need your help to spread the word and help make a difference in the life of small business owners.
Want to list on WBS and become a WBS member? – Start Here
Womens Business Society Team
What to read next
- The Social Secret shares 5 Top Social Media Tips for small businesses.Read More »
- This week Carolyn from EmpowerKin Kinesiology shares her Stress Relieving Techniques Using Kinesiology. Kinesiology is the science of energy …Read More »
- Making Your Inconsistent Income Your Friend with Budgeting123 Budgeting123 helps individuals and families to plan their household savings and spending …Read More »
- Spending time on emotional health will create an amazing ripple effect in all areas of life. It will help you …Read More »
- Tracey Hall from Excelling In Direct Sales discusses - Leads, Sales and More - How to get leads, turn into sales …Read More »
- Grab yourself a coffee, put your feet up and enjoy WBS Magazine Issue 3! This issue is jam-packed with articles …Read More »
- Wednesday Weekly Facebook #WBSLIVE Inner Rhythm talks about developing confidence in this video. You can read all …Read More »
- In this not to be missed episode, we talk about branding with branding expert Liz Thompson, owner of Caliba. Branding …Read More »
- Slow down and enjoy life!Read More »
- Leanne Vandeligt from Nurture Weightloss Wellness talks about - How to fit in self-care and movement whilst juggling work and …Read More »