When Mum Pages was launched in 2012 I was very fortunate to receive enormous support from my community. With the media coverage on Mum Pages (now known as Womens Business Society) it ensured the launch was very successful with over 200 business listing the night the website went live.
To have a your business featured on the front cover is any business owners dream and mine came true. My goal is for people to remember the name WBS and know that is where they can search and support a small business owner. The media helps get the word out and I am so grateful to the community for getting behind all of us in our business journey and supporting local businesses. Not only that, but it has joined business women together in the community. These women have found a group of women they can connect with and inspire and support their journey.
Thank you Au Zone for supporting my passion which is to promote women in business.
What to read next
- In this episode, we talk to Psychologist Jessica Cleary, Director & Principal Psychologist of Hopscotch & Harmony about Mindful Parenting …Read More »
- Negotiis Property is a different type of real estate agency. Although we offer the similar services of a typical agent …Read More »
- Emma Murnane is an expert on the impacts & benefits of promotional products, and in this episode, she passes on some …Read More »
- In one of our best episodes yet, Emma Borg from Unique Phoenix dives deep into one of the most crucial …Read More »
- Meet Maree Sortino from The Social Secret The Social Secret is my pride and joy! I had been working …Read More »
- In episode 8, Obu from Smart Money Solutions shares invaluable tips and insights that will help you with strategies to reach …Read More »
- As a copywriter, it’s my job to make your business sound better. I write websites, brochures, books, and blogs that …Read More »
- The Social Secret shares 5 Top Social Media Tips for small businesses.Read More »
- This week Carolyn from EmpowerKin Kinesiology shares her Stress Relieving Techniques Using Kinesiology. Kinesiology is the science of energy …Read More »
- Making Your Inconsistent Income Your Friend with Budgeting123 Budgeting123 helps individuals and families to plan their household savings and spending …Read More »