When Mum Pages was launched in 2012 I was very fortunate to receive enormous support from my community. With the media coverage on Mum Pages (now known as Womens Business Society) it ensured the launch was very successful with over 200 business listing the night the website went live.
To have a your business featured on the front cover is any business owners dream and mine came true. My goal is for people to remember the name WBS and know that is where they can search and support a small business owner. The media helps get the word out and I am so grateful to the community for getting behind all of us in our business journey and supporting local businesses. Not only that, but it has joined business women together in the community. These women have found a group of women they can connect with and inspire and support their journey.
Thank you Au Zone for supporting my passion which is to promote women in business.
What to read next
- The Social Secret shares 5 Top Social Media Tips for small businesses.Read More »
- This week Carolyn from EmpowerKin Kinesiology shares her Stress Relieving Techniques Using Kinesiology. Kinesiology is the science of energy …Read More »
- Making Your Inconsistent Income Your Friend with Budgeting123 Budgeting123 helps individuals and families to plan their household savings and spending …Read More »
- Spending time on emotional health will create an amazing ripple effect in all areas of life. It will help you …Read More »
- Tracey Hall from Excelling In Direct Sales discusses - Leads, Sales and More - How to get leads, turn into sales …Read More »
- Grab yourself a coffee, put your feet up and enjoy WBS Magazine Issue 3! This issue is jam-packed with articles …Read More »
- Wednesday Weekly Facebook #WBSLIVE Inner Rhythm talks about developing confidence in this video. You can read all …Read More »
- In this not to be missed episode, we talk about branding with branding expert Liz Thompson, owner of Caliba. Branding …Read More »
- Slow down and enjoy life!Read More »
- Leanne Vandeligt from Nurture Weightloss Wellness talks about - How to fit in self-care and movement whilst juggling work and …Read More »