When Mum Pages was launched in 2012 I was very fortunate to receive enormous support from my community. With the media coverage on Mum Pages (now known as Womens Business Society) it ensured the launch was very successful with over 200 business listing the night the website went live.
To have a your business featured on the front cover is any business owners dream and mine came true. My goal is for people to remember the name WBS and know that is where they can search and support a small business owner. The media helps get the word out and I am so grateful to the community for getting behind all of us in our business journey and supporting local businesses. Not only that, but it has joined business women together in the community. These women have found a group of women they can connect with and inspire and support their journey.
Thank you Au Zone for supporting my passion which is to promote women in business.
What to read next
- Dr. Vesna Grubacevic is driven by making a profound difference and has dedicated her life to empowering others. She …Read More »
- Launched in November 2018! A collaboration book featuring business women from Women’s Business Society “How Courageous Fearless and Purpose …Read More »
- In this episode, we talk to Kirsten Flavell, founder of Map Your Brand, about how to write content that attracts …Read More »
- When was the last time you put off doing something that you said you would do? Do you drag your …Read More »
- My business is Qt, which stands for Quantum Transformations. We offer highly personalised NLP, Hypnotherapy and Qt respecti ® consultations, …Read More »
- Welcome to the Sixth issue of the WBS Magazine! Grab yourself a coffee, put your feet up and enjoy WBS …Read More »
- Our guest for episode 18 is Katarina Nave of SGP ConsultingRead More »
- Meet Judith McDonald from Travel Managers Tell us about your business I work with both leisure and corporate clients in …Read More »
- Meet Frances from The Conscientious Cook. Frances is “The Conscientious Cook”. She is a passionate advocate for health …Read More »
- What’s the best advice you have received in business that you wish to pass on to our readers? That if …Read More »