The Bizbuddyhub owner is on a mission to change the way we work – Live Local Work Local Love Local. BBH is a hosted community co working space for members to work and collaborate in a local setting.
I was so overjoyed to see this article in my inbox from Sara and social media buzzing today. There is nothing more satisfying than seeing a business women recognised for the positive impact she is making on a community – excellent work Sara.
The press plays a big part in getting the word out. So a big thanks to the Wyndham Star Weekly for recognising an award Womens Business Society presents to WBS Members to recognise their success, passion and determination in business and for the work that Biz Buddy Hub is doing within the community. Wyndham Star Weekly thank you for highlighting this movement.
Sara is a valuable member of the community creating waves and questioning how we work and is it really the right way. Introducing co-working to our community is something we can thank Sara for. I look forward to seeing more small business benefiting from this space.
Do you want to join the BizBuddyHub Community? You can JOIN HERE
Read BizBuddyHub Vision – Here
BizBuddyHub Events – Here
Connect with Sara
If you are a Womens Business Society Member and have been highlighted in the media, please email your article to info@@wbsociety.com so we can also share with the WBS community.
Womens Business Society Team
What to read next
- Dr. Vesna Grubacevic is driven by making a profound difference and has dedicated her life to empowering others. She …Read More »
- Launched in November 2018! A collaboration book featuring business women from Women’s Business Society “How Courageous Fearless and Purpose …Read More »
- In this episode, we talk to Kirsten Flavell, founder of Map Your Brand, about how to write content that attracts …Read More »
- When was the last time you put off doing something that you said you would do? Do you drag your …Read More »
- My business is Qt, which stands for Quantum Transformations. We offer highly personalised NLP, Hypnotherapy and Qt respecti ® consultations, …Read More »
- Welcome to the Sixth issue of the WBS Magazine! Grab yourself a coffee, put your feet up and enjoy WBS …Read More »
- Our guest for episode 18 is Katarina Nave of SGP ConsultingRead More »
- Meet Judith McDonald from Travel Managers Tell us about your business I work with both leisure and corporate clients in …Read More »
- Meet Frances from The Conscientious Cook. Frances is “The Conscientious Cook”. She is a passionate advocate for health …Read More »
- What’s the best advice you have received in business that you wish to pass on to our readers? That if …Read More »