The Bizbuddyhub owner is on a mission to change the way we work – Live Local Work Local Love Local. BBH is a hosted community co working space for members to work and collaborate in a local setting.
I was so overjoyed to see this article in my inbox from Sara and social media buzzing today. There is nothing more satisfying than seeing a business women recognised for the positive impact she is making on a community – excellent work Sara.
The press plays a big part in getting the word out. So a big thanks to the Wyndham Star Weekly for recognising an award Womens Business Society presents to WBS Members to recognise their success, passion and determination in business and for the work that Biz Buddy Hub is doing within the community. Wyndham Star Weekly thank you for highlighting this movement.
Sara is a valuable member of the community creating waves and questioning how we work and is it really the right way. Introducing co-working to our community is something we can thank Sara for. I look forward to seeing more small business benefiting from this space.
Do you want to join the BizBuddyHub Community? You can JOIN HERE
Read BizBuddyHub Vision – Here
BizBuddyHub Events – Here
Connect with Sara
If you are a Womens Business Society Member and have been highlighted in the media, please email your article to [email protected]@wbsociety.com so we can also share with the WBS community.
Womens Business Society Team
What to read next
- In one of our best episodes yet, Emma Borg from Unique Phoenix dives deep into one of the most crucial …Read More »
- Meet Maree Sortino from The Social Secret The Social Secret is my pride and joy! I had been working …Read More »
- In episode 8, Obu from Smart Money Solutions shares invaluable tips and insights that will help you with strategies to reach …Read More »
- As a copywriter, it’s my job to make your business sound better. I write websites, brochures, books, and blogs that …Read More »
- The Social Secret shares 5 Top Social Media Tips for small businesses.Read More »
- This week Carolyn from EmpowerKin Kinesiology shares her Stress Relieving Techniques Using Kinesiology. Kinesiology is the science of energy …Read More »
- Making Your Inconsistent Income Your Friend with Budgeting123 Budgeting123 helps individuals and families to plan their household savings and spending …Read More »
- Spending time on emotional health will create an amazing ripple effect in all areas of life. It will help you …Read More »
- Tracey Hall from Excelling In Direct Sales discusses - Leads, Sales and More - How to get leads, turn into sales …Read More »
- Grab yourself a coffee, put your feet up and enjoy WBS Magazine Issue 3! This issue is jam-packed with articles …Read More »