In this episode, we interview Fay Chan from Budgeting123 who shares some invaluable methods to take control of your finances and steer you towards the path of financial freedom.
Budgeting 123’s success comes from solid financial fundamentals; they will leave you feeling clear & empowered about your numbers giving you a peace of mind & a sense of direction about your financial position.
FREE DOWNLOAD: As an added bonus to kickstart you on the path to taking control of your money, download the Spend Buddy for FREE. The Spend Buddy acts as a “pause”, an “intervention” to help you think about your potential purchase. Keep it in your wallet, and let Spend Buddy help you spend better!
WBS is dedicated to promoting and supporting women in business. The WBS podcast is here to provide you with invaluable information that you can use to break through to the next level in your personal & business goals.
Get your next episode in your inbox – SUBSCRIBE
Promoting | Connecting | Motivating | Female Entrepreneurs
Womens Business Society Team
WHAT TO READ NEXT
- Dr. Vesna Grubacevic is driven by making a profound difference and has dedicated her life to empowering others. She …Read More »
- Launched in November 2018! A collaboration book featuring business women from Women’s Business Society “How Courageous Fearless and Purpose …Read More »
- In this episode, we talk to Kirsten Flavell, founder of Map Your Brand, about how to write content that attracts …Read More »
- When was the last time you put off doing something that you said you would do? Do you drag your …Read More »
- My business is Qt, which stands for Quantum Transformations. We offer highly personalised NLP, Hypnotherapy and Qt respecti ® consultations, …Read More »
- Welcome to the Sixth issue of the WBS Magazine! Grab yourself a coffee, put your feet up and enjoy WBS …Read More »
- Our guest for episode 18 is Katarina Nave of SGP ConsultingRead More »
- Meet Judith McDonald from Travel Managers Tell us about your business I work with both leisure and corporate clients in …Read More »
- Meet Frances from The Conscientious Cook. Frances is “The Conscientious Cook”. She is a passionate advocate for health …Read More »
- What’s the best advice you have received in business that you wish to pass on to our readers? That if …Read More »