In this not to be missed episode, Samantha Jansen from Platform 4 Success gives expert-level tips to grow and manage your social media, as well as giving extremely valuable insights into business strategies to supercharge your business.
We also dive into the world of self-publishing, and how to avoid common pitfalls and ensure a ROI.
WBS is dedicated to promoting and supporting women in business. The WBS podcast is here to provide you with invaluable information that you can use to break through to the next level in your personal & business goals.
Connect with Platform 4 Success
Check out books written by Samantha Jansen from Platform 4 Success
- No Qualifications, No Excuses – How to build a business even when the odds are against you” – You can purchase your copy HERE
- Grab yourself a copy of “Audacious and Fabulous” Journal by Samantha Jansen. A Journal for Female Entrepreneurs filled with inspiration, creativity and business empowerment.
Promoting | Connecting | Motivating | Women in Business
Womens Business Society Team
WHAT TO READ NEXT
- Wednesday Weekly Facebook #WBSLIVE Inner Rhythm talks about developing confidence in this video. You can read all …Read More »
- In this not to be missed episode, we talk about branding with branding expert Liz Thompson, owner of Caliba. Branding …Read More »
- Slow down and enjoy life!Read More »
- Leanne Vandeligt from Nurture Weightloss Wellness talks about - How to fit in self-care and movement whilst juggling work and …Read More »
- Weekly Facebook #WBSLIVE Karen Kennedy from Bookit Bookkeeping talks about - Start the new FY on the right foot.Read More »
- Weekly Facebook #WBSLIVE Samantha talks about - Becoming an author & building your online profile. Samantha Jansen is the founder …Read More »
- Customer Service & Follow Up with Tracey Hall from Excelling in Direct SalesRead More »
- Meet Androulla from Empower Beyond Androulla Sakkas, the Founder of EmpowerBeyond with over 20 years’ experience working with businesses to …Read More »
- "A goal without a date is just a dream" - Milton Erickson WHAT'S ON THIS WEEK ENDING 30TH JULY 2017Read More »
- Meet Ziggy Clements founder of Artz Collective Why and when did you start your own business? The Artz Collective was …Read More »