Jessica will be discussing
Lessons learnt in business
Jessica is the Principal Psychologist and Practice Owner of Hopscotch & Harmony, a private group psychology practice in Werribee. Since she opened the doors of the practice two years ago she has consistently grown her practice and now leads a team of seven psychologists who all work primarily with children, teens and parents.
While working as a Psychologist in schools across Wyndham Jessica identified a gap in emotional well-being services in the community. This prompted her to create a practice that supports parents who are concerned about the social and emotional well-being of their children. Last year Hopscotch & Harmony were a finalist in the Wyndham Business Awards in the New and Emerging category.
With a strong child and adolescent psychology team behind her, Jessica is now able to spend more time in the area she loves most, supporting parents who feel frustrated, disconnected and overwhelmed. She helps them manage stress and learn effective strategies to keep calm even during the most chaotic times. Jessica guides parents through effective ways to communicate with their children and to understand their behaviours. She strives to improve the relationship between parent and child and to bring the joy back to parenting.
Connect with Jessica
What to read next
- The Social Secret shares 5 Top Social Media Tips for small businesses.Read More »
- This week Carolyn from EmpowerKin Kinesiology shares her Stress Relieving Techniques Using Kinesiology. Kinesiology is the science of energy …Read More »
- Making Your Inconsistent Income Your Friend with Budgeting123 Budgeting123 helps individuals and families to plan their household savings and spending …Read More »
- Spending time on emotional health will create an amazing ripple effect in all areas of life. It will help you …Read More »
- Tracey Hall from Excelling In Direct Sales discusses - Leads, Sales and More - How to get leads, turn into sales …Read More »
- Grab yourself a coffee, put your feet up and enjoy WBS Magazine Issue 3! This issue is jam-packed with articles …Read More »
- Wednesday Weekly Facebook #WBSLIVE Inner Rhythm talks about developing confidence in this video. You can read all …Read More »
- In this not to be missed episode, we talk about branding with branding expert Liz Thompson, owner of Caliba. Branding …Read More »
- Slow down and enjoy life!Read More »
- Leanne Vandeligt from Nurture Weightloss Wellness talks about - How to fit in self-care and movement whilst juggling work and …Read More »