Jessica will be discussing
Lessons learnt in business
Jessica is the Principal Psychologist and Practice Owner of Hopscotch & Harmony, a private group psychology practice in Werribee. Since she opened the doors of the practice two years ago she has consistently grown her practice and now leads a team of seven psychologists who all work primarily with children, teens and parents.
While working as a Psychologist in schools across Wyndham Jessica identified a gap in emotional well-being services in the community. This prompted her to create a practice that supports parents who are concerned about the social and emotional well-being of their children. Last year Hopscotch & Harmony were a finalist in the Wyndham Business Awards in the New and Emerging category.
With a strong child and adolescent psychology team behind her, Jessica is now able to spend more time in the area she loves most, supporting parents who feel frustrated, disconnected and overwhelmed. She helps them manage stress and learn effective strategies to keep calm even during the most chaotic times. Jessica guides parents through effective ways to communicate with their children and to understand their behaviours. She strives to improve the relationship between parent and child and to bring the joy back to parenting.
Connect with Jessica
What to read next
- Our end of Year Issue is here!Read More »
- How to develop a positive mindset about money - Sherry Davis-Selak WBS PodcastRead More »
- In this episode, we talk to Psychologist Jessica Cleary, Director & Principal Psychologist of Hopscotch & Harmony about Mindful Parenting …Read More »
- Negotiis Property is a different type of real estate agency. Although we offer the similar services of a typical agent …Read More »
- Emma Murnane is an expert on the impacts & benefits of promotional products, and in this episode, she passes on some …Read More »
- In one of our best episodes yet, Emma Borg from Unique Phoenix dives deep into one of the most crucial …Read More »
- Meet Maree Sortino from The Social Secret The Social Secret is my pride and joy! I had been working …Read More »
- In episode 8, Obu from Smart Money Solutions shares invaluable tips and insights that will help you with strategies to reach …Read More »
- As a copywriter, it’s my job to make your business sound better. I write websites, brochures, books, and blogs that …Read More »
- The Social Secret shares 5 Top Social Media Tips for small businesses.Read More »