Meet Samantha from Platform 4 Success
Samantha Jansen is the founder of Platform 4 Success and Samantha Jansen Publishing, An International Speaker, Author and Self Confessed Social Media Lover.
Samantha Jansen is on a mission to help small business owners build an influential profile and highly profitable businesses. As a self-confession lover of social media, she helps business owners understand the power of social media in today’s marketing world along with harnessing the power of self-publishing – Write Your Own Book.
Her personal purpose and passion are helping individuals to become influential leaders in sharing their story and expertise to raise their profile, impact communities and create global awareness. Following her proven system through writing, publishing and social media marketing system, entrepreneurs are able to build highly profitable businesses with automation to enjoy a business lifestyle with freedom.
She has co-authored 5 anthologies which include “Reboot Your Life” alongside Dr John Demartini.
She has also written her own book “No Qualifications, No Excuses – How to build a business even when the odds are against you” – You can purchase your copy HERE
“Self-Publishing and Social Media Marketing is one of the most powerful ways to fast track your business and build an influential profile” says Samantha
Grab yourself a copy of “Audacious and Fabulous” Journal by Samantha Jansen
A Journal for Female Entrepreneurs filled with inspiration, creativity and business empowerment.
Tell us about your business?
Platform 4 Success is a sales and marketing consultancy business based in Melbourne which offers small businesses onsite consultancy, online workshops and mastermind programs and Interactive Workshops Nationally and internationally on becoming a published author through a 3 day program.
The Author Program is the most comprehensive program in Australia with Hand Held Support and Sales, Marketing Training along with accountability and support for authors.
Why and when did you start your own business?
Platform 4 Success was founded in 2012 followed by adding another element last year Samantha Jansen Publishing
Platform 4 Success was born after a 6-month market research phrase to feed the gap in the market – Marketing and Sales Workshops for Home Business Owners.
When it launched back in 2012 it was a business which offered lots of interactive workshops. Over the years it’s grown into a Sales and Marketing Consultancy Business which now offers self-publishing to aspiring authors.
What does being a business owner mean to you?
It’s about making a difference in the business world and enjoying a lifestyle business with freedom.
What or who has been your greatest influence in business and why?
My greatest influences would be Dr John Demartini and Oprah Winfrey. They have impacted me through their journey of hardship, building so much more than a business – Global Impact with a powerful story.
What would you say is your greatest professional accomplishment to date?
Publishing my own book under my publishing company along with launching my business internationally with clients in California and Auckland, NZ
What’s the best advice you have received in business that you wish to pass on to our readers?
Business and Entrepreneurship isn’t for the faint hearted, you MUST be willing to make sacrifices, take risk, step outside your comfort zone and implement all your learnings to succeed.
What has been the most effective marketing initiatives or programs you have used to promote your business?
A combination of Social Media, Networking and Speaking Gigs.
What is one thing have you learned as a small business owner that has served you well over the years?
It’s not about the failures, it’s about all the lessons you learn when things go wrong and you are challenged beyond your comfort
What do you do for fun/relaxation?
Spending time with my kids, reading books and fortnightly pamper sessions at the salon or spa.
What would you say are the top three skills needed to be a successful woman in business?
What are your top 5 goals you want to achieve by the end of 2017?
- Membership Site feeding the International Audience
- SHE Leads Movement to Help 150 women between July – Oct
- Hire a permanent team member
What makes you happy?
Quality time with my kids, enjoying and indulging in delicious food and running a business.
Excluding yours, what company or business do you admire the most and why?
Oprah Winfrey Show and Maria Forleo – They business model and global impact is phenomenal.
How do you measure your success in business?
Success is measured by Freedom (my time – my choice) and Annual Financial Targets.
Where is your dream destination to go for a holiday and why?
Greek Islands – It looks beautiful and relaxing. It’s my 2018 Travel Destination.
What are your top business tips?
- Every Business MUST have a business and financial plan
- Have a clearly outline purpose and mission for the business
- Consider investing in a business coach / mentor who has achieved the success you are aspiring to achieve.
Why did you become a WBS Member?
I love the concept of WBS, the online platform and the way events are run. Plus the women within the community is fabulous.
Connect with Samantha
CLAIM YOUR WBS Member ONLY Offer by Platform 4 Success
WHAT TO READ NEXT
- In this episode, we talk to Psychologist Jessica Cleary, Director & Principal Psychologist of Hopscotch & Harmony about Mindful Parenting …Read More »
- Negotiis Property is a different type of real estate agency. Although we offer the similar services of a typical agent …Read More »
- Emma Murnane is an expert on the impacts & benefits of promotional products, and in this episode, she passes on some …Read More »
- In one of our best episodes yet, Emma Borg from Unique Phoenix dives deep into one of the most crucial …Read More »
- Meet Maree Sortino from The Social Secret The Social Secret is my pride and joy! I had been working …Read More »
- In episode 8, Obu from Smart Money Solutions shares invaluable tips and insights that will help you with strategies to reach …Read More »
- As a copywriter, it’s my job to make your business sound better. I write websites, brochures, books, and blogs that …Read More »
- The Social Secret shares 5 Top Social Media Tips for small businesses.Read More »
- This week Carolyn from EmpowerKin Kinesiology shares her Stress Relieving Techniques Using Kinesiology. Kinesiology is the science of energy …Read More »
- Making Your Inconsistent Income Your Friend with Budgeting123 Budgeting123 helps individuals and families to plan their household savings and spending …Read More »