Meet Kylie from Kylie Stewart Coaching
Kylie is the founder of Kylie Stewart Coaching. During her successful eighteen year career as a health & fitness specialist, she discovered early that there was much more to achieving a healthy and happy life than just diet and exercise. Eight years ago Kylie furthered her qualifications and began working more with her clients’ mindset and when combined with physical movement the results were amazing. Kylie is delighted to have discovered a career that brings together all that she is passionate about and that empowers her clients’ with the tools and knowledge they must have to feel ALIVE and live a healthier, happier life.
Kylie is a highly experienced, dynamic and energetic coach and trainer who holds qualifications in Health, Wellbeing, Business and Personal Coaching as well as Personal Training. Kylie’s passion, personality and profound belief in people’s ability to make positive, lasting change in their health and happiness are what create her clients to achieve AMAZING results. Kylie has firsthand experience of leading, empowering, educating and inspiring thousands of people to explore their potential, discover their inner-champion, and create their best life.
Kylie played squash at an elite level with the Victorian Institute of Sport and being ranked in the top 100 female squash players in the world has given Kylie a unique level of understanding, perspective and insight into the areas of achievement, the power of the mind and commitment that are required for exceptional success. Her experience makes her stand out amongst coaches and trainers as a role model who really does walk the talk.
Through being an athlete and working with many clients, Kylie ‘gets’ that creating better results in our world is not always a fun, quick, easy or painless process. She knows how amazing it is to truly achieve what we are capable of and the success of having dreams become reality. Kylie will challenge you when needed, encourage, support and inspire you towards excellence and peak performance. She is a person with a great capacity and passion to partner with you to succeed. Kylie’s vast experience, both inside and outside of the sporting arena has equipped her with the knowledge, skills and understanding of how to successfully coach and train others to overcome their fears, explore their potential and to create truly amazing results.
Tell us about your business
My business offers coaching and training services, specialising in women, with the aim of clients living a life abundant in health, wellbeing and happiness.
Why and when did you start your own business?
I started my business in 1997, firstly in the fitness industry and then 8 years ago, expanding into the coaching industry. My business began from my strong passion for helping others and after years of seeing so many people feeling unfulfilled, unhealthy and unhappy in life, I knew it was my calling.
What does being a business owner mean to you?
Being a business owner means I can be a creator! I love to be able to develop and design programs/services that are specific to the needs of my target audience.
What or who has been your greatest influence in business and why?
Many influences, in my earlier career a friend by the name of Craig Harper mentored me and his insight into business, personal training and coaching was, and still is invaluable.
What would you say is your greatest professional accomplishment to date?
Overcoming the fear of teaching Mindset Coaching to my peers.
What’s the best advice you have received in business that you wish to pass on to our readers?
Spend your time of what you are great at and delegate the rest to others who are great at those tasks!
What has been the most effective marketing initiatives or programs you have used to promote your business?
Word of Mouth
What one thing have you learned as a small business owner that has served you well over the years?
Find out what the client/customer wants, not what you think they need. You give them what they need but sell them what they want.
Do you have any new projects coming up (or have you just completed a big project ~ reached a milestone, etc.)?
In the past 12 months I created and began running our new 12 Week Womens Wellbeing program, including Physical Training, Mindset Training, Nature Training and Mindfulness sessions. It’s been very successful and yielded great long term changes for our clients
What do you do for fun/relaxation?
What would you say are the top three skills needed to be a successful entrepreneur?
- Know what the market wants
- Deliver what the market wants
- Stay ahead on what is going to be needed in the future and not just what people want now
What is a fear you have face in business? Have you overcome it? How do you manage fear?
I don’t have fear in my business, I am quick to focus on solutions rather than problems….you can’t do both at the same time!
What are your top 5 goals you want to achieve by the end of 2016?
Increase participants in group programs, deliver 12 Week Women’s program online, increase video marketing
What makes you happy?
Life and Nature
Have you had to make any sacrifices whilst running your business?
Working crazy hours, interstate travel away from family
What book has inspired you the most? (OR What is your favourite book?)
How do you measure your success in business?
My family and my life enjoyment and happiness
Do you have kiddies if so how many? And what is their favourite activity to do with you.
I have 3 children, and they love talking with me!
What is your favourite inspirational quote?
‘The world is not as it is, it’s as you are’
Please add your top 5 business tips
- Make time for your own health
- Do daily Mindfulness
- Align your business to your core values and the money will follow
- Get a very clear Business Vision along with a very clear Life Vision and make sure they are congruent
- Love what you do
Connect with Kylie
0418 518 272
Womens Business Society Team
What to read next
- Our end of Year Issue is here!Read More »
- How to develop a positive mindset about money - Sherry Davis-Selak WBS PodcastRead More »
- In this episode, we talk to Psychologist Jessica Cleary, Director & Principal Psychologist of Hopscotch & Harmony about Mindful Parenting …Read More »
- Negotiis Property is a different type of real estate agency. Although we offer the similar services of a typical agent …Read More »
- Emma Murnane is an expert on the impacts & benefits of promotional products, and in this episode, she passes on some …Read More »
- In one of our best episodes yet, Emma Borg from Unique Phoenix dives deep into one of the most crucial …Read More »
- Meet Maree Sortino from The Social Secret The Social Secret is my pride and joy! I had been working …Read More »
- In episode 8, Obu from Smart Money Solutions shares invaluable tips and insights that will help you with strategies to reach …Read More »
- As a copywriter, it’s my job to make your business sound better. I write websites, brochures, books, and blogs that …Read More »
- The Social Secret shares 5 Top Social Media Tips for small businesses.Read More »