Meet Kirti from
Studied MBA (Marketing), Post-Graduation in Computer Applications, Bachelors of Science (Bio-Chemistry)
Worked with Australian Red Cross Blood Service for nine years.
Fun loving and passionate about transforming lives.
Tell us about your business
Kinetics of Success works towards transforming people’s perception about life’s challenges through proven techniques and also provides them with tools that enable them, empower them to take action in the real world and move towards fulfilment of their dreams. Participants in our workshops are from all walks of life. The audience vary from senior citizens, to young adults and middle aged men and women. It is a wide range purely because in our workshops, we provide tools to deal with various aspects like parenting, stress and anxiety, work life balance and achieving goals in life.
What does being a business owner mean to you?
Being a business owner allows me to be creative and think outside the box. I can implement my own ideas and do what I am best at. At the same time, it gives me many opportunities for volunteering for the local community. It also opens avenues for me to meet new people and learn and grow with them while supporting them.
What or who has been your greatest influence in business and why?
Tony Robins – greatest speaker no doubt! His techniques are so to-the-point and effective.
What’s the best advice you have received in business that you wish to pass on to our readers?
Network! Network! Network!
What has been the most effective marketing initiatives or programs you have used to promote your business?Of Course Networking!
Do you have any new projects coming up (or have you just completed a big project ~ reached a milestone, etc.)? If so, please tell us about it.
I am excited about my full day workshop “Success lies within” on 24th September this year. Can’t wait! I have two short three hour workshops on Mind Empowerment as well prior to that on 6th August and 1st September.
Kirti was a guest speaker at our WBS Networking Event in July ’16.
What do you do for fun/relaxation?
Nothing like spending time with family. Best relaxation is going on a long walk with my cute fire-ball dog Oscar and annoy my son as much as I can. Love it!
What makes you happy?
My husband’s and my son’s smile.
What book has inspired you the most? (OR What is your favourite book?)
“The Art of Happiness” by The Dalai Lama. It has always been my bible in tough times. I have to say this, I also love Harry Potter series!
What is your favourite inspirational quote you would like to share with other WBS members?
“Life is all about choices, lets chose to be happy!”
Womens Business Society Team
What to read next
- In this episode, we talk to Psychologist Jessica Cleary, Director & Principal Psychologist of Hopscotch & Harmony about Mindful Parenting …Read More »
- Negotiis Property is a different type of real estate agency. Although we offer the similar services of a typical agent …Read More »
- Emma Murnane is an expert on the impacts & benefits of promotional products, and in this episode, she passes on some …Read More »
- In one of our best episodes yet, Emma Borg from Unique Phoenix dives deep into one of the most crucial …Read More »
- Meet Maree Sortino from The Social Secret The Social Secret is my pride and joy! I had been working …Read More »
- In episode 8, Obu from Smart Money Solutions shares invaluable tips and insights that will help you with strategies to reach …Read More »
- As a copywriter, it’s my job to make your business sound better. I write websites, brochures, books, and blogs that …Read More »
- The Social Secret shares 5 Top Social Media Tips for small businesses.Read More »
- This week Carolyn from EmpowerKin Kinesiology shares her Stress Relieving Techniques Using Kinesiology. Kinesiology is the science of energy …Read More »
- Making Your Inconsistent Income Your Friend with Budgeting123 Budgeting123 helps individuals and families to plan their household savings and spending …Read More »