Meet Ema Borg from Unique Phoenix
To support strong, brave women rise up from within.
I believe that every women is beautiful, strong and brave.
I will help you fully take charge of your life, career, relationships,
get unstuck and pioneer the path you want and need.
Embrace your real inner beauty and bravely, fiercely and deeply love you.
Why and when did you start your business?
My business was born in 2013.
I had already been running a successful direct sales company for 10 years, coaching my team to create their own success. This was the part of the business I was most passionate about, and so decided to follow that passion.
Through my own personal journey, I uncovered a formula to a feel good life and deeper self-love. I have always been passionate about others seeing their own worth and strength, helping them to live from the inside.
Deliberate Simplicity = Feel good life.
What does being a business owner mean to you?
Freedom – to be my wonderful unique self. Live my passion and to share my wisdom.
To be an example to my kids so that they will create a life that they love.
What or Who has been your greatest influence in business and why?
Me – I have been my greatest influence in my business.
Why – the most important persons’ opinion is my own. I do not know everything, but I do know what I need. That is the most important thing to focus on, getting what I need.
Of course I learn every day from others in business because I need to learn, to grow and be a better version of myself.
What would you say has been your greatest professional accomplishment to date?
Creating and delivering my 2 days that I developed. It is unique and has a positive, lasting ripple effect in all parts of my clients’ lives.
Seeing my clients thrive, emerge into the beautiful self that was hidden.
What was the best advice you have received in business?
You have to be true to yourself and listen to your gut…always.
Also, ask for advice and help. Try or learn something new every day, about yourself or your business.
What is the one thing you have learned as a small business owner that has served you well over the years?
- Never take anything personally
- If you believe in what you do, then keep going.
Are there any resources or tools you’d like to share with other small business owners that have helped you run your business?
NETWORKING is key to sharing what you do.
CANVA – great site to create marketing images
What do you do for fun/relaxation?
- Watching movies
- Time with family
- Exploring new foods
- Being active
What would you say are the top 3 skills needed to be a successful woman in business?
- PassionWBS Interview
- Stay true to you
Why did you become a WBS Member?
The culture is wonderfully supportive and the diversity in the types of support is awesome.
Also I really liked how WBS celebrates and promotes members.
The format of the meeting was welcoming and informative.
Connect with ema borg
WOMENS BUSINESS SOCIETY TEAM
WHAT TO READ NEXT
- Wednesday Weekly Facebook #WBSLIVE Inner Rhythm talks about developing confidence in this video. You can read all …Read More »
- In this not to be missed episode, we talk about branding with branding expert Liz Thompson, owner of Caliba. Branding …Read More »
- Slow down and enjoy life!Read More »
- Leanne Vandeligt from Nurture Weightloss Wellness talks about - How to fit in self-care and movement whilst juggling work and …Read More »
- Weekly Facebook #WBSLIVE Karen Kennedy from Bookit Bookkeeping talks about - Start the new FY on the right foot.Read More »
- Weekly Facebook #WBSLIVE Samantha talks about - Becoming an author & building your online profile. Samantha Jansen is the founder …Read More »
- Customer Service & Follow Up with Tracey Hall from Excelling in Direct SalesRead More »
- Meet Androulla from Empower Beyond Androulla Sakkas, the Founder of EmpowerBeyond with over 20 years’ experience working with businesses to …Read More »
- "A goal without a date is just a dream" - Milton Erickson WHAT'S ON THIS WEEK ENDING 30TH JULY 2017Read More »
- Meet Ziggy Clements founder of Artz Collective Why and when did you start your own business? The Artz Collective was …Read More »