How does a scientist transform into a mortgage broker? I guess Obu found a new passion in life that involves advocating the need for women to be financially aware. This passion is changing the lives of many women by empowering them with information and choices.
This week WBS Book of the Week is a special pick. Why? Because it was written by one of our WBS members Obu from Smart Money Solutions and also is on my bedside table.
Obu gave me a copy of her book last year and I cherish it, not only because it is an informative book but when I see it, it reminds me of the awesome things women in business in the WBS community are creating or have created.
Success is for those who want it and work for it. Obu took that challenge and did something must of us just say ‘I would love to write a book one day’. Obu YOU DID IT and the WBS Team thinks you are one savvy and inspiring business woman.
We recently interviewed Obu – you can read it here.
Connect with Smart Money Solutions
Womens Business Society Team
What to read next
- Dr. Vesna Grubacevic is driven by making a profound difference and has dedicated her life to empowering others. She …Read More »
- Launched in November 2018! A collaboration book featuring business women from Women’s Business Society “How Courageous Fearless and Purpose …Read More »
- In this episode, we talk to Kirsten Flavell, founder of Map Your Brand, about how to write content that attracts …Read More »
- When was the last time you put off doing something that you said you would do? Do you drag your …Read More »
- My business is Qt, which stands for Quantum Transformations. We offer highly personalised NLP, Hypnotherapy and Qt respecti ® consultations, …Read More »
- Welcome to the Sixth issue of the WBS Magazine! Grab yourself a coffee, put your feet up and enjoy WBS …Read More »
- Our guest for episode 18 is Katarina Nave of SGP ConsultingRead More »
- Meet Judith McDonald from Travel Managers Tell us about your business I work with both leisure and corporate clients in …Read More »
- Meet Frances from The Conscientious Cook. Frances is “The Conscientious Cook”. She is a passionate advocate for health …Read More »
- What’s the best advice you have received in business that you wish to pass on to our readers? That if …Read More »