How does a scientist transform into a mortgage broker? I guess Obu found a new passion in life that involves advocating the need for women to be financially aware. This passion is changing the lives of many women by empowering them with information and choices.
This week WBS Book of the Week is a special pick. Why? Because it was written by one of our WBS members Obu from Smart Money Solutions and also is on my bedside table.
Obu gave me a copy of her book last year and I cherish it, not only because it is an informative book but when I see it, it reminds me of the awesome things women in business in the WBS community are creating or have created.
Success is for those who want it and work for it. Obu took that challenge and did something must of us just say ‘I would love to write a book one day’. Obu YOU DID IT and the WBS Team thinks you are one savvy and inspiring business woman.
We recently interviewed Obu – you can read it here.
Connect with Smart Money Solutions
Womens Business Society Team
What to read next
- Kathy Bennett is the owner of Petite Blooms and Here2bhelpful. She is your WBS Ambassador in Yarraville.Read More »
- With Maree Sortino from The Social SecretRead More »
- This opportunity is only available to members. BOOK IN A TIME HERE THAT SUITS YOU – TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY ARE …Read More »
- Katarina is a down-to-earth leader with an entrepreneurial spirit, who’s passionate about continuous improvement and helping businesses dream big.Read More »
- Spark Joy is a business that does just that!...... SPARK JOY. You know the feeling you get when everything has …Read More »
- Grab your WBS Member and Non-Members tickets for upcoming Networking Events hereRead More »
- Issue 5 INVITE – WBS Magazine Contributor We have just released Issue 4 CHECK IT OUT HERE -and we …Read More »
- January Nominations are OPEN Nominations are OPEN for WBS Business Woman of the Month for January 2018! Please nominate your …Read More »
- There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.Read More »
- We kick 2018 off with a bang with an interview with content Queen Alicia Kacar of Type A CopywritingRead More »