The Week That Was
It has been an exciting and busy week here at the Womens Business Society. Here is a snippet of what has been going on. You can also visit us on Instagram,Twitter,Google+, LinkedIn, Facebook to keep up to date on what is going on within the WBS community.
We kicked off Monday with WBS Book of the week
Read: WBS Press – Star Weekly
Every week we will be highlighting a women in business so you can meet the women behind the logo. We want you to connect and understand what drives these savvy business women.
I have the pleasure to introduce you to Debbie Hatswell from Storymama. Debbie will kick off this series of WBS Interviews – Meet Debbie http://bit.ly/1XI9wEB and find out why she decided to go from the cooperate world to now running her own successful small business.
Interview : http://bit.ly/1XI9wEB
Local Collaboration with BizBuddyHub
We have been sharing and talking a lot about co-working space within the western suburbs of Melbourne this week. You can catch up on what has been going this week in the space of coworking in our community right here.
Read : BizBuddyHub Vision
Read : Blog
Join Event – Free pop up Coworking/Colearning Open day
Check out Video – . Bizbuddyhub speaking at Joanne Ryan MP Future Cities Forum about the vision for Bizbuddyhub and why we “Live Local, Work Local and Love Local” BizBuddyHub vision coworking and commuting for outer metro areas
New Members to the WBS Community
NEW PRODUCT to further promote YOU
Take avantage of being able to list your event on www.wbsociety.com and shared on all social media WBS community platforms.
Articles collected from the world of media read by us shared with YOU!
Social media shares for
Womens Business Society Team
What to read next
- Wednesday Weekly Facebook #WBSLIVE Inner Rhythm talks about developing confidence in this video. You can read all …Read More »
- In this not to be missed episode, we talk about branding with branding expert Liz Thompson, owner of Caliba. Branding …Read More »
- Slow down and enjoy life!Read More »
- Leanne Vandeligt from Nurture Weightloss Wellness talks about - How to fit in self-care and movement whilst juggling work and …Read More »
- Weekly Facebook #WBSLIVE Karen Kennedy from Bookit Bookkeeping talks about - Start the new FY on the right foot.Read More »
- Weekly Facebook #WBSLIVE Samantha talks about - Becoming an author & building your online profile. Samantha Jansen is the founder …Read More »
- Customer Service & Follow Up with Tracey Hall from Excelling in Direct SalesRead More »
- Meet Androulla from Empower Beyond Androulla Sakkas, the Founder of EmpowerBeyond with over 20 years’ experience working with businesses to …Read More »
- "A goal without a date is just a dream" - Milton Erickson WHAT'S ON THIS WEEK ENDING 30TH JULY 2017Read More »
- Meet Ziggy Clements founder of Artz Collective Why and when did you start your own business? The Artz Collective was …Read More »