Meet Danielle from D-elledesign
Are you looking for an interior designer?
…or maybe you like to keep up to date with the latest trends in interior design to inspire your next project?
Introducing Danielle Tolevski, a Melbourne based Interior Designer, and the owner of D-elledesign.
She has an office in Point Cook and in Moonee Ponds. Danielle has ran her business for 13 years now but has recently moved to the Point Cook area. so please make her feel welcome and head on over to her fresh, new Facebook page and give her a thumbs up.
Danielle specializes D-elledesign specialise in modern design in residential homes and small commercial projects.
Her practical but innovative design concepts will inspire you.
- Personalised interior design and decoration service
- Classic, modern, contemporary and traditional styles
- Colour consultancy
- Wallpaper, Lighting and Flooring
- Window treatment
- Specification of material and finishes
- Furniture selection
- Custom made upholstery and soft furnishings
- Object d’art
- Retail, residential and commercial interiors
Connect with Danielle Tolevski
+61 402 181 105
Womens Business Society Team
What to read next
- Dr. Vesna Grubacevic is driven by making a profound difference and has dedicated her life to empowering others. She …Read More »
- Launched in November 2018! A collaboration book featuring business women from Women’s Business Society “How Courageous Fearless and Purpose …Read More »
- In this episode, we talk to Kirsten Flavell, founder of Map Your Brand, about how to write content that attracts …Read More »
- When was the last time you put off doing something that you said you would do? Do you drag your …Read More »
- My business is Qt, which stands for Quantum Transformations. We offer highly personalised NLP, Hypnotherapy and Qt respecti ® consultations, …Read More »
- Welcome to the Sixth issue of the WBS Magazine! Grab yourself a coffee, put your feet up and enjoy WBS …Read More »
- Our guest for episode 18 is Katarina Nave of SGP ConsultingRead More »
- Meet Judith McDonald from Travel Managers Tell us about your business I work with both leisure and corporate clients in …Read More »
- Meet Frances from The Conscientious Cook. Frances is “The Conscientious Cook”. She is a passionate advocate for health …Read More »
- What’s the best advice you have received in business that you wish to pass on to our readers? That if …Read More »