I believe reflection creates a more productive beginning for the following week. You have to give yourself time to reflect on what you have learned and if you have correctly implemented strategies to move your business forward.
This is achieved through reflecting on how you feel at the end of the week and reactions from your customers and most importantly did your business move forward.
Even if you work on a monthly reflection cycle, the end of the week will bring up positive and negative emotions based on what you have achieved uncontrollably. What you consider moving your business forward is personal to you.
Please do not use reflection time as comparison time. Doing that will get you nowhere in answering the question WHAT PROBLEM HAVE I SOLVED THIS WEEK?
We are in the business of solving problems!
The responsibility of a business owner is to solve problems for the customers. If you’re not solving problems in your business your not moving forward. I truly believe that.
We are faced with challenges every day that is easy to ignore than to fix, but our customers want a solution if you are going to be the person they trust and rely on. None of us will be perfect in solving all the problems or even close to being perfect at it. But start with one and go from there.
Sometimes the problem might be your own internal blocks that you need to fix to be able to serve more people in your business. People often think if they could have more money to pour into their business it would grow faster. It doesn’t work that way. Success comes from an internal place if the success to be long-term and consistent.
No amount of money will make you a better business owner or extra powers to solve problems. It comes down to how passionate and determined you are about helping others and solving problems.
So what problem did you solve for customers this week? Did you listen to them? Did you find out what they really want? Put your ear to the ground and listen to what your customer want. Solve the problem!
WHAT TO READ NEXT
- Our end of Year Issue is here!Read More »
- How to develop a positive mindset about money - Sherry Davis-Selak WBS PodcastRead More »
- In this episode, we talk to Psychologist Jessica Cleary, Director & Principal Psychologist of Hopscotch & Harmony about Mindful Parenting …Read More »
- Negotiis Property is a different type of real estate agency. Although we offer the similar services of a typical agent …Read More »
- Emma Murnane is an expert on the impacts & benefits of promotional products, and in this episode, she passes on some …Read More »
- In one of our best episodes yet, Emma Borg from Unique Phoenix dives deep into one of the most crucial …Read More »
- Meet Maree Sortino from The Social Secret The Social Secret is my pride and joy! I had been working …Read More »
- In episode 8, Obu from Smart Money Solutions shares invaluable tips and insights that will help you with strategies to reach …Read More »
- As a copywriter, it’s my job to make your business sound better. I write websites, brochures, books, and blogs that …Read More »
- The Social Secret shares 5 Top Social Media Tips for small businesses.Read More »