I believe reflection creates a more productive beginning for the following week. You have to give yourself time to reflect on what you have learned and if you have correctly implemented strategies to move your business forward.
This is achieved through reflecting on how you feel at the end of the week and reactions from your customers and most importantly did your business move forward.
Even if you work on a monthly reflection cycle, the end of the week will bring up positive and negative emotions based on what you have achieved uncontrollably. What you consider moving your business forward is personal to you.
Please do not use reflection time as comparison time. Doing that will get you nowhere in answering the question WHAT PROBLEM HAVE I SOLVED THIS WEEK?
We are in the business of solving problems!
The responsibility of a business owner is to solve problems for the customers. If you’re not solving problems in your business your not moving forward. I truly believe that.
We are faced with challenges every day that is easy to ignore than to fix, but our customers want a solution if you are going to be the person they trust and rely on. None of us will be perfect in solving all the problems or even close to being perfect at it. But start with one and go from there.
Sometimes the problem might be your own internal blocks that you need to fix to be able to serve more people in your business. People often think if they could have more money to pour into their business it would grow faster. It doesn’t work that way. Success comes from an internal place if the success to be long-term and consistent.
No amount of money will make you a better business owner or extra powers to solve problems. It comes down to how passionate and determined you are about helping others and solving problems.
So what problem did you solve for customers this week? Did you listen to them? Did you find out what they really want? Put your ear to the ground and listen to what your customer want. Solve the problem!
WHAT TO READ NEXT
- Dr. Vesna Grubacevic is driven by making a profound difference and has dedicated her life to empowering others. She …Read More »
- Launched in November 2018! A collaboration book featuring business women from Women’s Business Society “How Courageous Fearless and Purpose …Read More »
- In this episode, we talk to Kirsten Flavell, founder of Map Your Brand, about how to write content that attracts …Read More »
- When was the last time you put off doing something that you said you would do? Do you drag your …Read More »
- My business is Qt, which stands for Quantum Transformations. We offer highly personalised NLP, Hypnotherapy and Qt respecti ® consultations, …Read More »
- Welcome to the Sixth issue of the WBS Magazine! Grab yourself a coffee, put your feet up and enjoy WBS …Read More »
- Our guest for episode 18 is Katarina Nave of SGP ConsultingRead More »
- Meet Judith McDonald from Travel Managers Tell us about your business I work with both leisure and corporate clients in …Read More »
- Meet Frances from The Conscientious Cook. Frances is “The Conscientious Cook”. She is a passionate advocate for health …Read More »
- What’s the best advice you have received in business that you wish to pass on to our readers? That if …Read More »