I believe reflection creates a more productive beginning for the following week. You have to give yourself time to reflect on what you have learned and if you have correctly implemented strategies to move your business forward.
This is achieved through reflecting on how you feel at the end of the week and reactions from your customers and most importantly did your business move forward.
Even if you work on a monthly reflection cycle, the end of the week will bring up positive and negative emotions based on what you have achieved uncontrollably. What you consider moving your business forward is personal to you.
Please do not use reflection time as comparison time. Doing that will get you nowhere in answering the question WHAT PROBLEM HAVE I SOLVED THIS WEEK?
We are in the business of solving problems!
The responsibility of a business owner is to solve problems for the customers. If you’re not solving problems in your business your not moving forward. I truly believe that.
We are faced with challenges every day that is easy to ignore than to fix, but our customers want a solution if you are going to be the person they trust and rely on. None of us will be perfect in solving all the problems or even close to being perfect at it. But start with one and go from there.
Sometimes the problem might be your own internal blocks that you need to fix to be able to serve more people in your business. People often think if they could have more money to pour into their business it would grow faster. It doesn’t work that way. Success comes from an internal place if the success to be long-term and consistent.
No amount of money will make you a better business owner or extra powers to solve problems. It comes down to how passionate and determined you are about helping others and solving problems.
So what problem did you solve for customers this week? Did you listen to them? Did you find out what they really want? Put your ear to the ground and listen to what your customer want. Solve the problem!
WHAT TO READ NEXT
- Grab yourself a coffee, put your feet up and enjoy WBS Magazine Issue 3! This issue is jam-packed with articles …Read More »
- Wednesday Weekly Facebook #WBSLIVE Inner Rhythm talks about developing confidence in this video. You can read all …Read More »
- In this not to be missed episode, we talk about branding with branding expert Liz Thompson, owner of Caliba. Branding …Read More »
- Slow down and enjoy life!Read More »
- Leanne Vandeligt from Nurture Weightloss Wellness talks about - How to fit in self-care and movement whilst juggling work and …Read More »
- Weekly Facebook #WBSLIVE Karen Kennedy from Bookit Bookkeeping talks about - Start the new FY on the right foot.Read More »
- Weekly Facebook #WBSLIVE Samantha talks about - Becoming an author & building your online profile. Samantha Jansen is the founder …Read More »
- Customer Service & Follow Up with Tracey Hall from Excelling in Direct SalesRead More »
- Meet Androulla from Empower Beyond Androulla Sakkas, the Founder of EmpowerBeyond with over 20 years’ experience working with businesses to …Read More »
- "A goal without a date is just a dream" - Milton Erickson WHAT'S ON THIS WEEK ENDING 30TH JULY 2017Read More »