You may not have all the answers RIGHT NOW – Patience is Key!
In the meantime, don’t stress you have friends, google, wine, chocolate ice cream, yoga, green juices and Instagram to help you out. The answer will come!
Whether it is in business or life, we are always looking for the right answer. But sometimes the answer isn’t clear or we don’t know if we should take the risk.
You could give this a go! A few things I have learned along my journey.
- Don’t make any decisions, just wait, Be silent and listen. The answer will come when you stop talking. I say the answer is in the midst of your confused thoughts.
- Let your head breathe. Give it oxygen, not more pollution. Self-doubt + the wrong people’s opinions = pollution
- Believe in yourself once you have found the answer. Do what you believe needs to be done and trust it to be true.
- Educate yourself – Don’t wish it was easier wish you were better. Don’t wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don’t wish for less challenges, wish for more wisdom.
- Look at all the possibilities and not just what you want to see. We can often be blinded when we are not ready to see the truth.
- Enjoy your wine but not too much, you need a clear head when you are in the midst of business and life! In the midst of difficulty, human nature can be to submerge oneself into a hole. Keep your head clear. Life needs you present and awake.
- Stay fit and healthy. A healthy mind, a healthy body is a clear head.
- Write down your end goal. You must know where you want to go.
- Make a clear path for success. Clear those bushes, pack your bags and get ready for the journey.
- Don’t other think the problem. Overthinking never solved any problem. Take action and believe you made the right one at the time.
WHAT TO READ NEXT
- Grab yourself a coffee, put your feet up and enjoy WBS Magazine Issue 3! This issue is jam-packed with articles …Read More »
- Wednesday Weekly Facebook #WBSLIVE Inner Rhythm talks about developing confidence in this video. You can read all …Read More »
- In this not to be missed episode, we talk about branding with branding expert Liz Thompson, owner of Caliba. Branding …Read More »
- Slow down and enjoy life!Read More »
- Leanne Vandeligt from Nurture Weightloss Wellness talks about - How to fit in self-care and movement whilst juggling work and …Read More »
- Weekly Facebook #WBSLIVE Karen Kennedy from Bookit Bookkeeping talks about - Start the new FY on the right foot.Read More »
- Weekly Facebook #WBSLIVE Samantha talks about - Becoming an author & building your online profile. Samantha Jansen is the founder …Read More »
- Customer Service & Follow Up with Tracey Hall from Excelling in Direct SalesRead More »
- Meet Androulla from Empower Beyond Androulla Sakkas, the Founder of EmpowerBeyond with over 20 years’ experience working with businesses to …Read More »
- "A goal without a date is just a dream" - Milton Erickson WHAT'S ON THIS WEEK ENDING 30TH JULY 2017Read More »