You may not have all the answers RIGHT NOW – Patience is Key!
In the meantime, don’t stress you have friends, google, wine, chocolate ice cream, yoga, green juices and Instagram to help you out. The answer will come!
Whether it is in business or life, we are always looking for the right answer. But sometimes the answer isn’t clear or we don’t know if we should take the risk.
You could give this a go! A few things I have learned along my journey.
- Don’t make any decisions, just wait, Be silent and listen. The answer will come when you stop talking. I say the answer is in the midst of your confused thoughts.
- Let your head breathe. Give it oxygen, not more pollution. Self-doubt + the wrong people’s opinions = pollution
- Believe in yourself once you have found the answer. Do what you believe needs to be done and trust it to be true.
- Educate yourself – Don’t wish it was easier wish you were better. Don’t wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don’t wish for less challenges, wish for more wisdom.
- Look at all the possibilities and not just what you want to see. We can often be blinded when we are not ready to see the truth.
- Enjoy your wine but not too much, you need a clear head when you are in the midst of business and life! In the midst of difficulty, human nature can be to submerge oneself into a hole. Keep your head clear. Life needs you present and awake.
- Stay fit and healthy. A healthy mind, a healthy body is a clear head.
- Write down your end goal. You must know where you want to go.
- Make a clear path for success. Clear those bushes, pack your bags and get ready for the journey.
- Don’t other think the problem. Overthinking never solved any problem. Take action and believe you made the right one at the time.
WHAT TO READ NEXT
- Our end of Year Issue is here!Read More »
- How to develop a positive mindset about money - Sherry Davis-Selak WBS PodcastRead More »
- In this episode, we talk to Psychologist Jessica Cleary, Director & Principal Psychologist of Hopscotch & Harmony about Mindful Parenting …Read More »
- Negotiis Property is a different type of real estate agency. Although we offer the similar services of a typical agent …Read More »
- Emma Murnane is an expert on the impacts & benefits of promotional products, and in this episode, she passes on some …Read More »
- In one of our best episodes yet, Emma Borg from Unique Phoenix dives deep into one of the most crucial …Read More »
- Meet Maree Sortino from The Social Secret The Social Secret is my pride and joy! I had been working …Read More »
- In episode 8, Obu from Smart Money Solutions shares invaluable tips and insights that will help you with strategies to reach …Read More »
- As a copywriter, it’s my job to make your business sound better. I write websites, brochures, books, and blogs that …Read More »
- The Social Secret shares 5 Top Social Media Tips for small businesses.Read More »