You may not have all the answers RIGHT NOW – Patience is Key!
In the meantime, don’t stress you have friends, google, wine, chocolate ice cream, yoga, green juices and Instagram to help you out. The answer will come!
Whether it is in business or life, we are always looking for the right answer. But sometimes the answer isn’t clear or we don’t know if we should take the risk.
You could give this a go! A few things I have learned along my journey.
- Don’t make any decisions, just wait, Be silent and listen. The answer will come when you stop talking. I say the answer is in the midst of your confused thoughts.
- Let your head breathe. Give it oxygen, not more pollution. Self-doubt + the wrong people’s opinions = pollution
- Believe in yourself once you have found the answer. Do what you believe needs to be done and trust it to be true.
- Educate yourself – Don’t wish it was easier wish you were better. Don’t wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don’t wish for less challenges, wish for more wisdom.
- Look at all the possibilities and not just what you want to see. We can often be blinded when we are not ready to see the truth.
- Enjoy your wine but not too much, you need a clear head when you are in the midst of business and life! In the midst of difficulty, human nature can be to submerge oneself into a hole. Keep your head clear. Life needs you present and awake.
- Stay fit and healthy. A healthy mind, a healthy body is a clear head.
- Write down your end goal. You must know where you want to go.
- Make a clear path for success. Clear those bushes, pack your bags and get ready for the journey.
- Don’t other think the problem. Overthinking never solved any problem. Take action and believe you made the right one at the time.
WHAT TO READ NEXT
- Kathy Bennett is the owner of Petite Blooms and Here2bhelpful. She is your WBS Ambassador in Yarraville.Read More »
- With Maree Sortino from The Social SecretRead More »
- This opportunity is only available to members. BOOK IN A TIME HERE THAT SUITS YOU – TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY ARE …Read More »
- Katarina is a down-to-earth leader with an entrepreneurial spirit, who’s passionate about continuous improvement and helping businesses dream big.Read More »
- Spark Joy is a business that does just that!...... SPARK JOY. You know the feeling you get when everything has …Read More »
- Grab your WBS Member and Non-Members tickets for upcoming Networking Events hereRead More »
- Issue 5 INVITE – WBS Magazine Contributor We have just released Issue 4 CHECK IT OUT HERE -and we …Read More »
- January Nominations are OPEN Nominations are OPEN for WBS Business Woman of the Month for January 2018! Please nominate your …Read More »
- There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.Read More »
- We kick 2018 off with a bang with an interview with content Queen Alicia Kacar of Type A CopywritingRead More »