You may not have all the answers RIGHT NOW – Patience is Key!
In the meantime, don’t stress you have friends, google, wine, chocolate ice cream, yoga, green juices and Instagram to help you out. The answer will come!
Whether it is in business or life, we are always looking for the right answer. But sometimes the answer isn’t clear or we don’t know if we should take the risk.
You could give this a go! A few things I have learned along my journey.
- Don’t make any decisions, just wait, Be silent and listen. The answer will come when you stop talking. I say the answer is in the midst of your confused thoughts.
- Let your head breathe. Give it oxygen, not more pollution. Self-doubt + the wrong people’s opinions = pollution
- Believe in yourself once you have found the answer. Do what you believe needs to be done and trust it to be true.
- Educate yourself – Don’t wish it was easier wish you were better. Don’t wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don’t wish for less challenges, wish for more wisdom.
- Look at all the possibilities and not just what you want to see. We can often be blinded when we are not ready to see the truth.
- Enjoy your wine but not too much, you need a clear head when you are in the midst of business and life! In the midst of difficulty, human nature can be to submerge oneself into a hole. Keep your head clear. Life needs you present and awake.
- Stay fit and healthy. A healthy mind, a healthy body is a clear head.
- Write down your end goal. You must know where you want to go.
- Make a clear path for success. Clear those bushes, pack your bags and get ready for the journey.
- Don’t other think the problem. Overthinking never solved any problem. Take action and believe you made the right one at the time.
WHAT TO READ NEXT
- Dr. Vesna Grubacevic is driven by making a profound difference and has dedicated her life to empowering others. She …Read More »
- Launched in November 2018! A collaboration book featuring business women from Women’s Business Society “How Courageous Fearless and Purpose …Read More »
- In this episode, we talk to Kirsten Flavell, founder of Map Your Brand, about how to write content that attracts …Read More »
- When was the last time you put off doing something that you said you would do? Do you drag your …Read More »
- My business is Qt, which stands for Quantum Transformations. We offer highly personalised NLP, Hypnotherapy and Qt respecti ® consultations, …Read More »
- Welcome to the Sixth issue of the WBS Magazine! Grab yourself a coffee, put your feet up and enjoy WBS …Read More »
- Our guest for episode 18 is Katarina Nave of SGP ConsultingRead More »
- Meet Judith McDonald from Travel Managers Tell us about your business I work with both leisure and corporate clients in …Read More »
- Meet Frances from The Conscientious Cook. Frances is “The Conscientious Cook”. She is a passionate advocate for health …Read More »
- What’s the best advice you have received in business that you wish to pass on to our readers? That if …Read More »