Meet Olga from Olga Hare Photography
Tell us about your business
I do a wide range of photography including Pregnant and Family portraits, Product, Corporate and Pet photography. I do mostly outdoor sessions as well go to my customers home.
Why and when did you start your own business?
I started doing photography in 2015 when I was expecting my first daughter. I always had a passion for a photography and wanted to be more timewise flexible.
What does being a business owner mean to you?
It means to me a lot most importantly being self sufficient and be able to deal with whatever comes in.
What or who has been your greatest influence in business and why?
Being independent and built something I can call it’s mine.
What would you say is your greatest professional accomplishment to date?
My returning customers.
What’s the best advice you have received in business that you wish to pass on to our readers?
Never give up on what makes you happy.
What has been the most effective marketing initiatives or programs you have used to promote your business?
Social media ( Facebook ) and word of mouth
What is one thing have you learned as a small business owner that has served you well over the years?
What do you do for fun/relaxation?
Go to the beach or gym.
What would you say are the top three skills needed to be a successful woman in business?
A successful woman in business should have:
- great communication skills
- be creative
- have good time management.
What are your top 5 goals you want to achieve by the end of 2018?
The biggest goal for this year is to get my name out and enlarge my customer base.
What makes you happy?
Having happy people around and doing what I enjoy most, photography.
Have you had to make any sacrifices whilst running your business?
I work around my two little beautiful daughters.
Where do you see yourself and your business in 2-5 years?
I would love to have my own studio.
How do you measure your success in business?
Where is your dream destination to go for a holiday and why?
The Maldives just looks super awesome!
What is your favourite inspirational quote?
Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty and persistence. Colin Powell.
What are your top 5 business tips?
- Provide a great customers service
- Know your customers
- Look after your loyal customers
- Listen to your customers
- Show appreciation by supporting another business.
Why did you become a WBS Member?
To meet other women in business and to learn something new from them.
Connect with Olga
Email: [email protected]
Join us our Womens Business Society launch event in Yarraville
WBS is coming to Yarraville. Our launch event will be on the 1st March 2018 at the Yarraville Club. Olga Hare will be our photographer for this event.
Book your tickets here: https://goo.gl/x17MnD
WHAT TO READ NEXT
- Dr. Vesna Grubacevic is driven by making a profound difference and has dedicated her life to empowering others. She …Read More »
- Launched in November 2018! A collaboration book featuring business women from Women’s Business Society “How Courageous Fearless and Purpose …Read More »
- In this episode, we talk to Kirsten Flavell, founder of Map Your Brand, about how to write content that attracts …Read More »
- When was the last time you put off doing something that you said you would do? Do you drag your …Read More »
- My business is Qt, which stands for Quantum Transformations. We offer highly personalised NLP, Hypnotherapy and Qt respecti ® consultations, …Read More »
- Welcome to the Sixth issue of the WBS Magazine! Grab yourself a coffee, put your feet up and enjoy WBS …Read More »
- Our guest for episode 18 is Katarina Nave of SGP ConsultingRead More »
- Meet Judith McDonald from Travel Managers Tell us about your business I work with both leisure and corporate clients in …Read More »
- Meet Frances from The Conscientious Cook. Frances is “The Conscientious Cook”. She is a passionate advocate for health …Read More »
- What’s the best advice you have received in business that you wish to pass on to our readers? That if …Read More »