Meet Mary-Ann Di Ienno from Arbonne
Tell us about your business
I have Network Marketing Business in the Health and Wellness Industry
Why and when did you start your own business?
I commenced my business 3 years ago because I wanted more out of my life for me and my family, a residual income, travel and to find a passion that would help me become the best version of myself.
What does being a business owner mean to you?
Time freedom and choices
What or who has been your greatest influence in business and why?
Throughout my 3 years I have met and learnt from some amazing women who have made a change in their lives to better themselves and their families. Women of all backgrounds, all ages and from diverse industries.
What would you say is your greatest professional accomplishment to date?
Building an online business from the comfort of my laptop. Something I thought I would never do.
What’s the best advice you have received in business that you wish to pass on to our readers?
That if want to achieve your goals, you can, it’s up to you and only you. You must get out of your comfort zone , face your fears, understand that there are no failures just lessons learned and never ever give up until you reach your dream.
What has been the most effective marketing initiatives or programs you have used to promote your business?
I believe that videos and live videos on Facebook and Instagram have created the most engagement for me. I believe that people need to see your authentic self, not necessarily what you are selling. People believe people and will work with those they like and trust.
What is one thing have you learned as a small business owner that has served you well over the years?
Building relationships are paramount.
Are there any resources or tools you’d like to share with other small business owners that have helped you run your business?
In the Network marketing industry, we are very passionate about personal development. Reading is the best advice I can offer. (Both Personal and Professional books and read daily)
What do you do for fun/relaxation?
Workout at the gym. My partner Mick and I love walking and Sunday morning is our favourite time together going for a long walk and then enjoying breakfast. I love spending time with the whole family too, I have two children, James 20 and Caitlin 18. I love reading, dancing, champagne and going out with friends.
What would you say are the top three skills needed to be a successful woman in business?
Determination, Drive, and Consistency
What fears have you faced in business? Have you overcome it/them? How do you manage fear?
My fear has been… judgment from family and friends about having a Network Marketing business and I continue to work on this. I am much more confident and have belief if what I do.
What are your top 5 goals you want to achieve by the end of 2018?
1. To reach the 3rd level of management in my business
2. To triple my monthly income
3. To build my team of business partners
4. To support and mentor as many women as I can to build their own businesses
5. To continue to live a full, blessed life with my family
What makes you happy?
When I see my family happy!
Have you had to make any sacrifices whilst running your business? If so, what are they?
I have given up some instant gratification for long term success. Work hard for short time to enjoy for a long time.
Excluding yours, what company or business do you admire the most and why?
I don’t have a particular company in mind, but I admire all the business that give back to the community and others, whether through charity or just the pure joy of helping others.
Where do you see yourself and your business in 2-5 years?
I see myself having a very successful business, with a big network of like minded business partners and enjoying a flexible freedom based lifestyle.
What book has inspired you the most?
I love books… so many to choose from.
How do you measure your success in business?
For me success is about more than the financial gains, it is about being happy with your life, enjoying the process and waking up everyday with a grateful heart and feel excited when I sprint out of bed each day.
Where is your dream destination to go for a holiday and why?
My dream destination is New York. I have been a dancer and love musicals, so I would LOVE to see a show on Broadway!
What is your favourite inspirational quote?
Wow, so many! I love quotes.
FEEL THE FEAR AND DO IT ANYWAY
What are your top 5 business tips?
- Be Authentic
- Be Courageous
- Be A Leader
- Be Grateful
- Be Consistent
Why did you become a WBS Member?
I became a member because I have completely turned my life around, by deciding to make a change for the better and I feel so empowered, blessed and grateful to know that there is another one way to live your best life. Now I want to support, share and mentor other women in any business to know, that if you just keep going and make small daily habits, they too can be living their best life on their terms. I also love to be surrounded by like-minded women and saw this group as a perfect fit for me.
Connect with Arbonne Independent Consultant – Mary-Ann
WBS Listing: https://wbsociety.com/listings/arbonne-independent-consultant-mary-ann/
Join us for the next WBS Event
WBS is coming to Doncaster. Our launch event will be on the 20th July 2018 at the The Shoppingtown Hotel. Mary – Ann will be your host.
Book your tickets here: https://goo.gl/VW8sp6
WHAT TO READ NEXT
- Dr. Vesna Grubacevic is driven by making a profound difference and has dedicated her life to empowering others. She …Read More »
- Launched in November 2018! A collaboration book featuring business women from Women’s Business Society “How Courageous Fearless and Purpose …Read More »
- In this episode, we talk to Kirsten Flavell, founder of Map Your Brand, about how to write content that attracts …Read More »
- When was the last time you put off doing something that you said you would do? Do you drag your …Read More »
- My business is Qt, which stands for Quantum Transformations. We offer highly personalised NLP, Hypnotherapy and Qt respecti ® consultations, …Read More »
- Welcome to the Sixth issue of the WBS Magazine! Grab yourself a coffee, put your feet up and enjoy WBS …Read More »
- Our guest for episode 18 is Katarina Nave of SGP ConsultingRead More »
- Meet Judith McDonald from Travel Managers Tell us about your business I work with both leisure and corporate clients in …Read More »
- Meet Frances from The Conscientious Cook. Frances is “The Conscientious Cook”. She is a passionate advocate for health …Read More »
- In this episode, we talk to Ziggy Clements, owner of Artz Collective, about her experience in starting, running and making Artz …Read More »