Raw Body Fitness
Hi I’m Sandra I am the founder and Head Trainer at Raw Body Fitness.
I transformed my life through health and fitness and now I’m passionate about helping others do the same. I founded Raw Body Fitness to provide a service above and beyond that offered by your usual, everyday trainer.
- One on One Personal Training 45/60 mins
- Semi-Private Personal Training (2 people, Max 4 people) 45 or 60min sessions
- Combined Personal Training and Group Training Packages
- Group Training Packages
- Massage for recovery
- Nutritional Coaching
- Event Preparation and Strength Coaching 45/60 Min Sessions
I am a fully qualified Personal Trainer with 12 years of experience and practice what I preach when training for my own events. I regularly participate in Ultra Distance Endurance Races, some of the most physically and mentally demanding events on the planet. They require extreme determination, physical endurance and mental stamina. I carry this mentality through to my personal training. There are no secret techniques and I don’t endorse fad diets, real transformations come from hard work. If you train with me I’ll push you to your limits. It’ll probably hurt, and you may hate me at times, but when you start to see and feel the results, you’ll understand the ‘why’.
- Certified Personal Trainer Cert IV
- First Aid Qualified
- FMA Certification (Functional Movement Australia) Strength Coach
- Recovery Massage Therapist