INVITE – WBS Magazine Contributor
We have just released Issue 4 CHECK IT OUT HERE -and we are now ready to start work on Issue 5.
We are ready to bring to life WBS Magazine Issue 5 – OPPORTUNITY TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS
As a WBS Member, we would love to highlight your business and your industry expertise in our magazine to help other women in business. We are leaving it up to you to decide what content to provide. Do you want to entertain, provide tips, educate, inspire, motivate or even make us cry? You decide!
How can you promote your business in the NEW WBS Magazine and contribute content? All you need to is SUBMIT content to email@example.com. Here are some examples for you!
- Business tips. Eg. Kathy’s Top 5 Business Tips (short or long)
- Best business practices
- Suggested articles
- anything from your industry expertise
- Recipes (for busy women, health, convenience, holiday fun etc)
- Personal story
- Fiction Story
- Youtube videos
- the list can go on and on.
Do you have a product? Get featured in the TIME TO SHOP section of the magazine by sending pics and links that you want to be included.
This magazine is all about putting a spotlight on your business. Anything you share will be credited for, so please make sure when submitting your work that you include details such as social media links, website, or email address.
We want this magazine to be a collaboration of all of us providing great content for each other. You might provide a recipe that could help a woman and she might write a piece on marketing that could help you.
Because you are the expert we want to leave it up to you to decide on the topic and how long you want your article to be – Your audience is Women in Business and Entrepreneurs.
Our goal is to support our WBS Members with valuable content to help them grow their mindset, business toolkit, and general entertainment and advice. I know you can help us achieve this!
When submitting your work please include:
- Links to your Social Media Platforms and website
- Picture you want to be included – please send as an attachment
- Any other promotions we can add the bottom of your article or when we share it. For example – speaking gigs, book launches, special news etc.
- Feel free to send something extra with your article eg. healthy recipe for busy women, exercise tips that we feature as well.
Submit your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
JOIN US – UPCOMING WBS NETWORKING EVENTS
Point Cook – https://goo.gl/C7gvpu
Berwick – https://goo.gl/wyPR2e
Yarraville – https://goo.gl/x17MnD
Boronia COMING SOON!
WHAT TO READ NEXT
- Dr. Vesna Grubacevic is driven by making a profound difference and has dedicated her life to empowering others. She …Read More »
- Launched in November 2018! A collaboration book featuring business women from Women’s Business Society “How Courageous Fearless and Purpose …Read More »
- In this episode, we talk to Kirsten Flavell, founder of Map Your Brand, about how to write content that attracts …Read More »
- When was the last time you put off doing something that you said you would do? Do you drag your …Read More »
- My business is Qt, which stands for Quantum Transformations. We offer highly personalised NLP, Hypnotherapy and Qt respecti ® consultations, …Read More »
- Welcome to the Sixth issue of the WBS Magazine! Grab yourself a coffee, put your feet up and enjoy WBS …Read More »
- Our guest for episode 18 is Katarina Nave of SGP ConsultingRead More »
- Meet Judith McDonald from Travel Managers Tell us about your business I work with both leisure and corporate clients in …Read More »
- Meet Frances from The Conscientious Cook. Frances is “The Conscientious Cook”. She is a passionate advocate for health …Read More »
- What’s the best advice you have received in business that you wish to pass on to our readers? That if …Read More »