Caliba, Kylie Coaching Academy, BizBuddyHub, Perpetual Health, Hopscotch and Harmony – Child & Family Psychology , BookIT Bookkeeping, Atwholesale2u, Artz Collective, Ellsim Cleaning Solutions & Property CareWell Within Counselling, BASK, Smart Money Solutions, Negotiis, Frosted Tiers, Retire Ready Financial Planning, Health and Wellness Shopping Guru, German Insights, Eternal Beauty by Sush, Raps Photography, Pretty n Ash Cakes, Thermomix, FoodieBox – Kids Cooking Classes.
Event Details – WBS Networking Event
Photos by Eleanor Conduit
Beatriz Guevara reviewed Womens Business Society 5 star
The last networking event organised by WBS was fantastic. Convenient kids friendly location, diverse audience (different backgrounds, experience, industry, type of business etc.) and very inclusive. It was a great opportunity to meet other local women in business. Particularly for me was great to hear what other mums are doing and also their stories of success. My biggest learnings from the event were: paying to get a Business Coach is completely worth it, manage your business as if it was someone else’s, #LiveLocal #WorkLocal #LoveLocal Many thanks to the organizer and host. Looking forward to the next event
Karen Buttery reviewed Womens Business Society — 5 star
These events are fantastic and I feel privileged to get to meet such amazing and inspirational women at these events. Together as women collaborating and networking we can achieve so much. What a great forum and events you have put together to allow women to connect, be inspired and grow.
Sara Mitchell reviewed Womens Business Society — 5 star
Womens Business Society is something I have been involved with for a while now. This is an empathetic, intuitive solution for real women living in the real world actively supporting each other, recognising that women are not only mums and business people but sisters too.
Raps Maka reviewed Womens Business Society — 5 star
Fantastic first event for me with the Women’s Business Society. Much needed awakening to network with lovely like minded women. Look forward to meeting the crew again at the next event. Thank you for organising such events to help small business women.
Emma Murnane reviewed Womens Business Society — 5 star
I have been to a couple of events now. Thoroughly enjoyed myself. Love hearing the speakers and l certainly take something away to help my business every time. Thank you and I look forward to the next event.
Jessica Cleary reviewed Womens Business Society — 5 star
A great event with lots of laughter, conversations and inspiration. A very warm and welcoming environment full of passionate business minded women.
Sushanthi Kuruwita Arachchi reviewed Womens Business Society — 5 star
It was great to connect with lots of women who share the passion to succeed. Feeling empowered. Thank you. Eternal Beauty By Sush.
Womens Business Society Tem
What to read next
- Dr. Vesna Grubacevic is driven by making a profound difference and has dedicated her life to empowering others. She …Read More »
- Launched in November 2018! A collaboration book featuring business women from Women’s Business Society “How Courageous Fearless and Purpose …Read More »
- In this episode, we talk to Kirsten Flavell, founder of Map Your Brand, about how to write content that attracts …Read More »
- When was the last time you put off doing something that you said you would do? Do you drag your …Read More »
- My business is Qt, which stands for Quantum Transformations. We offer highly personalised NLP, Hypnotherapy and Qt respecti ® consultations, …Read More »
- Welcome to the Sixth issue of the WBS Magazine! Grab yourself a coffee, put your feet up and enjoy WBS …Read More »
- Our guest for episode 18 is Katarina Nave of SGP ConsultingRead More »
- Meet Judith McDonald from Travel Managers Tell us about your business I work with both leisure and corporate clients in …Read More »
- Meet Frances from The Conscientious Cook. Frances is “The Conscientious Cook”. She is a passionate advocate for health …Read More »
- What’s the best advice you have received in business that you wish to pass on to our readers? That if …Read More »