Caliba, Kylie Coaching Academy, BizBuddyHub, Perpetual Health, Hopscotch and Harmony – Child & Family Psychology , BookIT Bookkeeping, Atwholesale2u, Artz Collective, Ellsim Cleaning Solutions & Property CareWell Within Counselling, BASK, Smart Money Solutions, Negotiis, Frosted Tiers, Retire Ready Financial Planning, Health and Wellness Shopping Guru, German Insights, Eternal Beauty by Sush, Raps Photography, Pretty n Ash Cakes, Thermomix, FoodieBox – Kids Cooking Classes.
Event Details – WBS Networking Event
Photos by Eleanor Conduit
Beatriz Guevara reviewed Womens Business Society 5 star
The last networking event organised by WBS was fantastic. Convenient kids friendly location, diverse audience (different backgrounds, experience, industry, type of business etc.) and very inclusive. It was a great opportunity to meet other local women in business. Particularly for me was great to hear what other mums are doing and also their stories of success. My biggest learnings from the event were: paying to get a Business Coach is completely worth it, manage your business as if it was someone else’s, #LiveLocal #WorkLocal #LoveLocal Many thanks to the organizer and host. Looking forward to the next event
Karen Buttery reviewed Womens Business Society — 5 star
These events are fantastic and I feel privileged to get to meet such amazing and inspirational women at these events. Together as women collaborating and networking we can achieve so much. What a great forum and events you have put together to allow women to connect, be inspired and grow.
Sara Mitchell reviewed Womens Business Society — 5 star
Womens Business Society is something I have been involved with for a while now. This is an empathetic, intuitive solution for real women living in the real world actively supporting each other, recognising that women are not only mums and business people but sisters too.
Raps Maka reviewed Womens Business Society — 5 star
Fantastic first event for me with the Women’s Business Society. Much needed awakening to network with lovely like minded women. Look forward to meeting the crew again at the next event. Thank you for organising such events to help small business women.
Emma Murnane reviewed Womens Business Society — 5 star
I have been to a couple of events now. Thoroughly enjoyed myself. Love hearing the speakers and l certainly take something away to help my business every time. Thank you and I look forward to the next event.
Jessica Cleary reviewed Womens Business Society — 5 star
A great event with lots of laughter, conversations and inspiration. A very warm and welcoming environment full of passionate business minded women.
Sushanthi Kuruwita Arachchi reviewed Womens Business Society — 5 star
It was great to connect with lots of women who share the passion to succeed. Feeling empowered. Thank you. Eternal Beauty By Sush.
Womens Business Society Tem
What to read next
- Our end of Year Issue is here!Read More »
- How to develop a positive mindset about money - Sherry Davis-Selak WBS PodcastRead More »
- In this episode, we talk to Psychologist Jessica Cleary, Director & Principal Psychologist of Hopscotch & Harmony about Mindful Parenting …Read More »
- Negotiis Property is a different type of real estate agency. Although we offer the similar services of a typical agent …Read More »
- Emma Murnane is an expert on the impacts & benefits of promotional products, and in this episode, she passes on some …Read More »
- In one of our best episodes yet, Emma Borg from Unique Phoenix dives deep into one of the most crucial …Read More »
- Meet Maree Sortino from The Social Secret The Social Secret is my pride and joy! I had been working …Read More »
- In episode 8, Obu from Smart Money Solutions shares invaluable tips and insights that will help you with strategies to reach …Read More »
- As a copywriter, it’s my job to make your business sound better. I write websites, brochures, books, and blogs that …Read More »
- The Social Secret shares 5 Top Social Media Tips for small businesses.Read More »