Welcome to our FAQ’s!
How do I become a WBS member?
- Click on Join Us/Become a WBS member
- Select your membership type
- List your business
- You will then receive your Welcome Kit via email with your member interview and other details eg. access to the private page, invite for podcast etc.
I am having problems paying on sign up, what do I do?
The web developers at WBS test our site constantly, and have tested it on every recent version of Windows, Mac, Android and iOS operating systems on Windows laptops, desktops, iPhone’s, iPad’s, Androids and Mac Book Pro/Airs. In the rare event of a problem, the issue is almost always something related to a patchy internet connection, however sometimes problems can happen – and we want to know! We are here to help 🙂
Here are a few things to try that will help you fix the problem:
- Try a different internet browser
- If on your phone, try using a laptop or computer
- Ensure you have the latest version of your internet browser
- Check internet connection – we recommend www.speedtest.net
- If all the above fails please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the below information:
- What have you used – PC, Mac, Android, iPhone, Windows phone etc?
- What operating system (WIn10/7/Mac/Andriod version/iOS version)
- What browser are you using? (Safari, Chrome, Edge, IE, etc)
- Did you get an error? If so what was it?
- Where did you get to before it failed?
What happens after I pay for my listing?
Now the fun begins!
- It’s time to create your business listing, add photos, description, and social media links.
- We will then send you your Welcome WBS Kit. This contains all the information you need to start promoting your business and connecting with other members.
Are there any contracts?
No, you can cancel or upgrade anytime
How do I upgrade my membership?
- If you’re not already logged in – login (top right of screen in the menu)
- Go to ‘My Account‘
- Go to ‘Subscriptions‘
- Click on cancel – Now your original subscription is cancelled, no more payments will come out and you are ready to choose your new package!
- Click ‘Get a listing package‘ from the top menu
- Choose the package you want!
- Proceed to check out.
To modify your listing, pop back to My Account
How do I change or update my payment methods if am already a member (ie you have a new card, etc)
If you would like to change or update your payments please follow the below instructions:
- Go to https://wbsociety.com
- Log in
- Click on Payment Method
- To change method, delete current and then add a new payment method.
Who can contribute or advertise in the WBS Magazine?
Only Members can advertise or contribute – Click to become a member and start promoting your business.
Send an email to email@example.com to submit an article or promotion.
Who can be interviewed on the WBS Podcast?
Only Members can be interviewed – Click to become a member and start promoting your business.
Who can add a WBS Members Only Offer?
Only Members can submit an offer for other members- Click to check other member offers.
If you have a question that is not listed here, don’t hesitate to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
How can I edit my listing?
Go to dashboard the tab
Join the WBS Network
Search for a Business on the WBS Directory
WHAT TO READ NEXT
WBS Podcast Episode 20 – Why You Should Never Fake It Until You Make ItDr. Vesna Grubacevic is driven by making a profound difference and has dedicated her life to empowering others. She …Read More »
How Courageous Fearless and Purpose Driven Business Women Impact SocietyLaunched in November 2018! A collaboration book featuring business women from Women’s Business Society “How Courageous Fearless and Purpose …Read More »
WBS Podcast Episode 19 – How to Write Content that Attracts Your Ideal ClientIn this episode, we talk to Kirsten Flavell, founder of Map Your Brand, about how to write content that attracts …Read More »
How to Overcome ProcrastinationWhen was the last time you put off doing something that you said you would do? Do you drag your …Read More »
Meet Dr. Vesna Grubacevic from QtMy business is Qt, which stands for Quantum Transformations. We offer highly personalised NLP, Hypnotherapy and Qt respecti ® consultations, …Read More »
WBS Magazine Issue 6Welcome to the Sixth issue of the WBS Magazine! Grab yourself a coffee, put your feet up and enjoy WBS …Read More »
WBS Podcast Episode 18 – Tips to Grow Your BusinessOur guest for episode 18 is Katarina Nave of SGP ConsultingRead More »
WBS Interview – Judith McDonaldMeet Judith McDonald from Travel Managers Tell us about your business I work with both leisure and corporate clients in …Read More »
Meet Frances from The Conscientious Cook.Meet Frances from The Conscientious Cook. Frances is “The Conscientious Cook”. She is a passionate advocate for health …Read More »
Meet Mary-Ann Di Ienno from ArbonneWhat’s the best advice you have received in business that you wish to pass on to our readers? That if …Read More »