- This event has passed.
WBS Networking Event – Point Cook 21st July
July 21, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm AEST$10
Are you a woman in business and want to connect with women in your community? Then this invite is for YOU 🙂
Do you want to enjoy a morning of building upon your business and mindset toolkit with our panel of guest speakers who are ready to motivate, educate and inspire you?
THIS IS A FREE EVENT FOR WBS MEMBERS– How can I become a #WBSMember – List your business on the Business Directory for Women in Business https://wbsociety.com/ and attend events for FREE.
RSVP on the Facebook and post a Hi message. Welcome to tag your business! – –https://goo.gl/UPAVtr
Please read – this contains all the information for you about the raffle, speakers, opportunities to promote your business plus more. Please feel free to invite other women, so they can also enjoy a FREE morning networking with like-minded women.
Email email@example.com if you have any questions.
WHAT TO EXPECT
• WIN PRIZES
• Receive a gift from SoooBeautiful
• Networking Time.
• Q&A Time with speakers
• 2 SPECTACULAR speakers plus Bonus Speaker
• Opportunity to stand up and talk about your biz to the group.
• Fun afternoon with a collaborative and supportive group of women.
WBS EVENT TEAM
YOUR WBS EVENT HOST
Karen Kennedy from Bookit Bookkeeping
WBS GUEST SPEAKERS
Obu Ramaraj from Smart Money Solutions will be discussing – 5 steps to change your money mindset and be the boss of your purse”
Jessica Cleary from Hopscotch & Harmony – “The Work/Life Balance Myth”
Ziggy Clements from Artz Collective Performing Arts School
*Bonus speaker is when a #WBSMember is given a chance to introduce other members to their industry and what their business is doing to serve their customers.
WBS OFFICIAL PHOTOGRAPHER
Elly Conduit from Eleanor Conduit
All speakers will chat to you about a particular business topic and also about their personal business. I will be sharing their recent interviews with you so you can get to know them a bit better before the event. Don’t forget they are there for you to ask questions and help grow your business. So prepare some questions for Q & A time, based on their expertise which will be highlighted in their interview.
HOW CAN YOU GET INVOLVED?
Please contact me if you would like to participate in donating a service or product. It is loads of fun and gives members an opportunity to try out someone’s else product or service. To discuss and receive your free shout out and more exposure at the event email firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂
You will have the opportunity to NETWORK with like-minded business women on the day so BRING your business cards.
All businesses who attend the event will have the opportunity to introduce their business. This is a great opportunity for other members to put a face to your business and learn more about what you do. This is a very brief intro to the group so prepare for a quick around the table introduction.
Once you press yes to attend this event, please feel free to give your business a SHOUT OUT on this WBS Event Page and introduce yourself to other members.
New members will be sent out a WBS Welcome Pack and interview to highlight your business to the WBS community. You will receive a ‘Welcome New Member’ post on social media.
Enjoy your afternoon of networking and embrace making new connections in business. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. Please send us an email if you are interested in being a guest speaker at a future WBS event. Feedback is always welcome.
Want to be a WBS Ambassador?
In 2017 we are growing our events around Australia. We are looking for event hosts, speakers and members in your area. If you would like to Connect and Network with like-minded business women in your area, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss being a WBS ambassador.
Achieving Success Together – https://wbsociety.com/
- SUMMARY FREE Event to WBS Members – LIST your business if you haven’t already at https://wbsociety.com/
- Add your Attendance to the Facebook Event Page to keep up to date with announcements. Email email@example.com if you have any questions.
- BRING business cards and pen and paper. A table will be set up for you to place your cards.
- CHILDREN are welcome.
- Group photo at the end to further promote your business online.
- Be ready to give your business a 30-second intro to the group.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to promote your business and donate a product or service for the raffle.
Invite a woman in business you think would love to attend this event – more the merrier.
*Free #WBSEvent for #WBSMembers
Have a question? Email email@example.com.
Promoting, Connecting & Motivating Women In Business- https://wbsociety.com/
Special Mention to our major sponsors Bookit Bookkeeping and SoooBeautiful Products for Skin Body & Mind who is providing all the gifts for our members.
WHAT TO READ NEXT
- Dr. Vesna Grubacevic is driven by making a profound difference and has dedicated her life to empowering others. She …Read More »
- Launched in November 2018! A collaboration book featuring business women from Women’s Business Society “How Courageous Fearless and Purpose …Read More »
- In this episode, we talk to Kirsten Flavell, founder of Map Your Brand, about how to write content that attracts …Read More »
- When was the last time you put off doing something that you said you would do? Do you drag your …Read More »
- My business is Qt, which stands for Quantum Transformations. We offer highly personalised NLP, Hypnotherapy and Qt respecti ® consultations, …Read More »
- Welcome to the Sixth issue of the WBS Magazine! Grab yourself a coffee, put your feet up and enjoy WBS …Read More »
- Our guest for episode 18 is Katarina Nave of SGP ConsultingRead More »
- Meet Judith McDonald from Travel Managers Tell us about your business I work with both leisure and corporate clients in …Read More »
- Meet Frances from The Conscientious Cook. Frances is “The Conscientious Cook”. She is a passionate advocate for health …Read More »
- What’s the best advice you have received in business that you wish to pass on to our readers? That if …Read More »