WBS Networking Event – Point Cook 14th September
September 14 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm AEST$10
WBS Networking Event Point Cook
- Venue: The Phoenix Hotel Point Cook
- Date: 14th September
- Time: 10-12pm
- This is a FREE Event for WBS MembersHow can I become a #WBSMember? – List your business on the Business Directory for Women in Business http://wbsociety.com/ and attend events for FREE plus more.
- Non – Members can purchase a ticket
- Add your attendance on the Facebook Event Page – https://goo.gl/5yDb1hPlease read – this contains all the information for you about the raffle, speakers, opportunities to promote your business plus more. Please feel free to invite other women, so they can also enjoy a morning networking with like-minded women.WHAT TO EXPECT:• WIN PRIZES
• Receive a gift from SoooBeautiful Products for Skin Body & Mind.• Networking Time.• Q&A Time with speakers• 2 SPECTACULAR speakers plus Bonus Speaker• Opportunity to stand up and talk about your biz to the group.• A fun morning with a collaborative and supportive group of women.WHAT TO BRING:Business CardsSmileNotepadYOUR WBS EVENT HOSTLiz Thompson from Caliba – Design + BrandingWBS GUEST SPEAKERSTresna McNally from Aussie – Aussie Home Loans will be discussing – Starting Over in Life & BizTanya Hobson Knowles from The Traction Factory will be discussing – Marketing Online VS OfflineBONUS SPEAKERLeanne Vandeligt from Nurture Weightloss Wellness*Bonus speaker is when a #WBSMember is given a chance to introduce other members to their industry and what their business is doing to serve their customers.WBS OFFICIAL PHOTOGRAPHERKristie Dutson from Inspired PortraitsAll speakers will chat to you about a particular business topic and also about their personal business. I will be sharing their recent interviews with you so you can get to know them a bit better before the event. Don’t forget they are there for you to ask questions and help grow your business. So prepare some questions for Q & A time, based on their expertise which will be highlighted in their interview.HOW CAN YOU GET INVOLVED?WBS RAFFLEPlease contact me if you would like to participate in donating a service or product. It is loads of fun and gives members an opportunity to try out someone’s else product or service. To discuss and receive your free shout out and more exposure at the event email [email protected] 🙂NETWORKING TIME
You will have the opportunity to NETWORK with like-minded business women on the day so BRING your business cards.All businesses who attend the event will have the opportunity to introduce their business. This is a great opportunity for other members to put a face to your business and learn more about what you do. This is a very brief intro to the group so prepare for a quick around the table introduction.Once you press yes to attend this event, please feel free to give your business a SHOUT OUT on this WBS Event Page and introduce yourself to other members.NEW MEMBERS
New members will be sent out a WBS Welcome Pack and interview to highlight your business to the WBS community. You will receive a ‘Welcome New Member’ post on social media.New Members – you can add yourself the Womens Business Society Members Private group http://bit.ly/WBSPrivateGroup and Public Grouphttp://bit.ly/WBSOpenEnjoy your time of networking and embrace making new connections in business. If you have any questions, please email [email protected] Please send us an email if you are interested in being a guest speaker at a future WBS event. Feedback is always welcome.
>Want to be a WBS Leader?In 2017 we are growing our events around Australia. We are looking for event hosts, speakers and members in your area. If you would like to Connect and Network with like-minded business women in your area, please contact [email protected] to discuss being a WBS Leader. Don’t worry if you don’t have time, we do everything for you, you just need to host the event on the day.Achieving Success Together – http://wbsociety.com/SUMMARY
- FREE Event for WBS Members – LIST your business if you haven’t already at http://wbsociety.com/
- Add your Attendance to the Facebook Event Page to keep up to date with announcements. Email [email protected] if you have any questions.
- BRING business cards and pen and paper. A table will be set up for you to place your cards.
- CHILDREN are welcome.
- Group photo at the end to further promote your business online.
- Be ready to give your business a 30-second intro to the group.
- Email [email protected] to promote your business and donate a product or service for the raffle.
- Invite a woman in business you think would love to attend this event – more the merrier.
Have a question? Email [email protected]
Special Mention to our major sponsors Bookit Bookkeeping and SoooBeautiful Products for Skin Body & Mind who is providing all the gifts for our members.Enjoy!