Wednesday Weekly Facebook #WBSLIVE
Karen Kennedy from Bookit Bookkeeping talks about – Start the new FY on the right foot.
Karen has been a WBS Member in Point Cook, Victoria since 2013 and is a WBS Leader and WBS Major Sponsor. Since starting in 2009, Bookit Bookkeeping has grown from one bookkeeper to a team, ready to help businesses big and small. They take care of everything from straightforward data entry to BAS preparation and lodgement, and everything in between. The number of clients and industries they service continues to grow as more and more companies realise the value they bring.
Check out why we love this savvy business woman so much in our interview with Karen – https://goo.gl/5707yi.
Connect with Karen
* Not a member yet? #SADFACE
Join us: https://wbsociety.com/
WHAT TO READ NEXT
- Dr. Vesna Grubacevic is driven by making a profound difference and has dedicated her life to empowering others. She …Read More »
- Launched in November 2018! A collaboration book featuring business women from Women’s Business Society “How Courageous Fearless and Purpose …Read More »
- In this episode, we talk to Kirsten Flavell, founder of Map Your Brand, about how to write content that attracts …Read More »
- When was the last time you put off doing something that you said you would do? Do you drag your …Read More »
- My business is Qt, which stands for Quantum Transformations. We offer highly personalised NLP, Hypnotherapy and Qt respecti ® consultations, …Read More »
- Welcome to the Sixth issue of the WBS Magazine! Grab yourself a coffee, put your feet up and enjoy WBS …Read More »
- Our guest for episode 18 is Katarina Nave of SGP ConsultingRead More »
- Meet Judith McDonald from Travel Managers Tell us about your business I work with both leisure and corporate clients in …Read More »
- Meet Frances from The Conscientious Cook. Frances is “The Conscientious Cook”. She is a passionate advocate for health …Read More »
- What’s the best advice you have received in business that you wish to pass on to our readers? That if …Read More »