Event : Business at the Speed of Life.
The Women’s Business Society is proud to present a 3 session workshop series ‘Business at the Speed of Life’ Hosted by David Hale Sylvester and Cherie McKay. David will share with you 8 Business Lessons (from his book: Traveling at the Speed of Life) that are essential to grow and ride your business to exactly where your heart desires whilst Cherie will share, in intimate detail, how she launched a company on a shoestring budget and was able to build a worldwide brand from her lounge room. Being both storytellers, David and Cherie will present the workshop in an informal environment, giving you not only real life examples but also useful resources. And it goes without saying: some funny and sometimes moving stories.
Some of the topics explored will be
– The difference between hope and strategy.
– The art of the hustle.
– What wastes your time more than anything?
– The importance of dynamic branding.
The Women’s Business Society is about bringing women together as colleagues and this is further echoed during the workshop where David and Cherie will facilitate active discussion between all attendees. We hope that each of you has some advice to share and some advice you need.
So what can you expect to take home from the workshop?
Attendees will finish the three sessions with a greater clarity about their brand and direction. They will also have the foundations of a strong marketing and business plan with a renewed and a re-energized business energy.
Who Should Attend?
– Anyone willing to openly talk about their business with other attendees and share some of their experiences.
– Anyone who wants to network and build closer relationships with fellow business women.
– Anyone who is still in the early phase of business planning.
– Anyone who want to grow their goal bigger.
– Anyone who is considering applying for Government grants.
What do you need to bring to attend?
– A large sketch pad (we recommend bigger than A4)
– Markers, highlighters, pens etc
– Magazines to cut up
– A glue stick
– Morning tea to share.