Welcome to the
Womens Business Society!
I am Cazzandra Bell, founder of Women’s Business Society (WBS). I’m the one with the pink circle around her face. I know the challenges & rewards that come with start-ups and running a business. I started WBS as I am incredibly passionate about promoting & connecting female entrepreneurs; to give them a platform and network to boost their business.
EXCITING NEWS: WBS has launched internationally. What does that mean for you? You can now connect with women around the globe. By listing your business you have many opportunities to promote, connect & collaborate.
Joining the WBS network gives you access to a directory to list your business and find other businesses, to attend networking events with expert entrepreneur speakers, post jobs for free, and access to our business library. The speakers at our events are all members of WBS, so you may have the opportunity to speak at one of our events or become a host in your local area! We interview all new members to help promote your business to others in our large network.
Womens Business Society is a directory of businesses either owned, co-owned or managed by women within Australia and now internationally (NEW). These talented women have all taken the brave step to start their own business and making their dreams a reality.
Womens Business Society is a community of savvy business women supporting each other, taking action and getting results in business. We are focused and determined women ready to take on challenges and we keep moving forward to create a business we envision to build the future we want.
Together we are stronger.
We have a vibrant social media network which is an excellent platform to promote your business
Put you on the map
Our directory can help put your business on the map, just like hundreds of other businesses already have
Be selected/nominated for Businesswoman of the Month. Each winner receives a digital certificate & a free featured listing for 30 days
We run networking events, free for our members. Contact us if you want to run an event or become a speaker.
This is the difference between business success & failure. We connect you to people who can help you shine
We give members FREE job listings on our fully featured Job Board & Applicant Tracking System
Share your story
Share your story with our community. Putting a face to a business is one of the most effective ways of getting new customers
We have partnered with incredible people to bring you the best tools on the web to help you succeed
If you are a woman in business, get on board!
What to read next
- Dr. Vesna Grubacevic is driven by making a profound difference and has dedicated her life to empowering others. She …Read More »
- Launched in November 2018! A collaboration book featuring business women from Women’s Business Society “How Courageous Fearless and Purpose …Read More »
- In this episode, we talk to Kirsten Flavell, founder of Map Your Brand, about how to write content that attracts …Read More »
- When was the last time you put off doing something that you said you would do? Do you drag your …Read More »
- My business is Qt, which stands for Quantum Transformations. We offer highly personalised NLP, Hypnotherapy and Qt respecti ® consultations, …Read More »
- Welcome to the Sixth issue of the WBS Magazine! Grab yourself a coffee, put your feet up and enjoy WBS …Read More »
- Our guest for episode 18 is Katarina Nave of SGP ConsultingRead More »
- Meet Judith McDonald from Travel Managers Tell us about your business I work with both leisure and corporate clients in …Read More »
- Meet Frances from The Conscientious Cook. Frances is “The Conscientious Cook”. She is a passionate advocate for health …Read More »
- What’s the best advice you have received in business that you wish to pass on to our readers? That if …Read More »